Nada

Wholesome Stories of 2019

Let’s hear some of your wholesome stories my one happened yesterday.
I got contacted on Facebook are me walking around in my armour on Sunday by a mother of a disabled guy to let him meet a storm trooper, I accepted and here are some of the photos that were taken:

F5F5ED89-B44C-41D1-B6A2-5020BB3BF9F5.thumb.jpeg.db771d00bf87064ae43c09cab31c58d4.jpeg

D6F30525-68D7-4D57-B326-D99616FE51A9.thumb.jpeg.a06b8512030a9c37bd6e454c7800f1a8.jpeg

3195F076-D38F-4A3A-BC5E-5891127A90DD.thumb.jpeg.ea839439f8a1c8a1806fb2b3d269d8ad.jpeg

They tried to pay me but I refused. If you can’t tell I was smiling the whole time watching him smile like crazy and freak out as I walked out.

So what are your guys wholesome stories of this year?

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

Love you nada <3

community work like this is the best

(I mean work as in volunteering btw)

I got to help young adults with special needs for a whole semester at a community centre 

• Like 1

It is times like these we experience the most joy in life, the ability to give joy to others.

I recently volunteered to help care for and manage local bush land in a time where it seems the environment is becoming second class to many people. It is great to do something or help something  for a cause that is larger than you.

Edited by Tatsumaki
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nada said:

Mate I did a nat 20 to get back 

Sorry mate, he has a grip of steel. Gonna need you to jump into an admin sit mate.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

FailRP, he had his gun pointed at you and then you got it back.

Please ban, this is bad behaviour.

Nice of you Nada <3 <3

Nada you f**king legend bro, that's so nice to see. Did a $20 giveaway in my mates discord server, the guy who won wanted it to go to charity and matched the donation from his own money. 2019 wholesome moments.

Edited by Ubermolen

5 minutes ago, Ubermolen said:

Nada you f**king legend bro, that's so nice to see. Did a $20 giveaway in my mates discord server, the guy who won wanted it to go to charity and matched the donation from his own money. 2019 wholesome moments.

Hot

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.