Steam Details

Steam Name: Lunar

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:1:47798404

Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055862537

In Game Name: Cant Remember

In Game Rank: Don't think i ever got promoted

In Game Regiment: Never joined a regiment

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: Octavian Grant

What date did the ban occur: 31/12/2017

What was the reason for the ban: Mass rdm

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Can't remember the exact details but i was stupid i regret my actions.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe that 2 years ago i was young and stupid and i have come to enjoy play garry's mod again and i been told my multiple friends that this is the top server to be playing and majorly f**ked up by being a troll all those years ago, i hope you can find it in the kindness of your heart to let me have a second go and i will not let you down.

Screenshot (46).png

Edited by Jefwookie
Changed Details

Hey @Jefwookie,

There are a couple of errors with your appeal that would be good if you could please adjust. First off you have provided a SteamID64 where a SteamID32 is more prefered (yours has been provided below so you can adjust appropriately), additionally the Steam profile link that you provided is invalid and does not direct users to your profile instead directing them to their own profiles comment notifications section (your profile link has been provided below so you can adjust appropriately). Your ID has been run through both the ban and player database by myself and not only is their no record of your ban there is no record of you having joined the server before (this is most likely due to an error on our end due to the ban being a long time ago but I suggest retrying to join the server just incase).

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:47798404

Regards,

Sully

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Sully said:

Hey @Jefwookie,

There are a couple of errors with your appeal that would be good if you could please adjust. First off you have provided a SteamID64 where a SteamID32 is more prefered (yours has been provided below so you can adjust appropriately), additionally the Steam profile link that you provided is invalid and does not direct users to your profile instead directing them to their own profiles comment notifications section (your profile link has been provided below so you can adjust appropriately). Your ID has been run through both the ban and player database by myself and not only is their no record of your ban there is no record of you having joined the server before (this is most likely due to an error on our end due to the ban being a long time ago but I suggest retrying to join the server just incase).

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:47798404

Regards,

Sully

Thanks for for helping with my appeal, i have tried to join the server again and i am still banned.

• Like 1
  • Wingza locked this topic