STEAM_186053852
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [996-78] Jimmy
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1w 0d 01h 42m 20s
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    hello.png.c7c3337074ac35508833223f488ee7e5.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    None.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have only had 1 ban but it was because i wanted to see what other branch's were like without leaving 212TH, I was not doing it to harm anybody or do anything mingy. (alt accounting)
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have not been Staff on any other Server So far, But hopefully on IG servers.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The Purpose of moderators is to make sure no rule breakers, minges, or just Rude people in general are on their server and they make sure that they have no people breaking rules, doing anything bad/wrong and they make sure the servers fun and clean for everybody. with a zero tolerance to cases of Bullying and other acts of that nature. I feel as it is important to also act as the Role model for players.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I would like to be trial moderator So i can weed out the bad people or minges in IG, and so other people join the server and find that there are only serious role-players, and nice people. I just want IG to be the best star wars RP server on whole garry's mod and so i can help the community out and add another helping hand to anybody confused or in need or help that play the server. i would like to make sure the servers a fun role-playing Experience and always good for people to join it and possibly become mods themself. I am applying for Moderator as I believe it is a great opportunity within the community, In my opinion it is way for me to somewhat give back to the community for the unique experiences I have had on the server.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I could and will bring to the staff team another helper around the community and i will offer my best skills and smarts and make sure there are no rule breakers playing their wonderful server(s), I can give them more people, by telling my friends to play the game, and convince them to play it more and more, and hopefully they will do what i shall do for Imperial gaming community. I will offer my days to the server and make sure im always on and so i can make sure nobody's upset and nothings wrong in the community. I believe that I would be able to bring loads of new ideas to the server and along with that I have had many experiences on other servers with what works and what players like so I would like to utilize that experience and help out any player on the server and make their playtime fun and enjoyable.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would make sure to check the logs to understand more on the situation, ( If no one had his STEAMID i would use the damage logs to get it then warn them using that.) (Who was involved, what is there take on what happened), I would talk to the people involved, getting their side of the story and asking if they have any evidence like a video of the situation which makes the case more valid and could help in the future if the player takes it forums. Following this I would get the STEAMID of the player who mass RDM’d, warn the Player for Mass RDM (including the amount of players that were killed) and DC to avoid punishment. I would then finish it off by contacting a senior staff member about the case and asking them on their opinion of the case.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Bullying isn’t tolerated in the IG community, keeping this is mind I would bring the player to a location where we can have a one on one conversation with the accused bully. Once I have a understanding of his/her side of the story I would go an talked to the person who was bullied. I would make sure I am recording both stories make it easier to cross examine. Depending of the outcome of the stories from the Bully and the Victim I would hand out a warn to whoever was in the wrong.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would watch, recording my screen, and decide if it is banter or if it’s harming a player. If I deem it abuse I would attempt to confront the staff member and try to get him to stop. If the staff member fails to stop I would forward my recording to the management team and explain what was happening. I feel that in order to avoid drama while providing a player-friendly environment, all matters of staff reports should be done without confrontation.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Record everything. See If I can get them to talk about what's going on. Try to see why they are doing whatever and so on. While this is happening to collect all information possible. Steam IF blah blah....etc. additionally, while this is happening call higher staff. preferably admin (or senior admin) plus. If nothing can be done. Ban them for as long as I can and refer the situation for higher staff to deal with.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] !Ace
Edited by 2209-Jimmy
1 minute ago, Delta said:

Neutral leaning to +1

• Detail app
  • Looks like could be a good choice for the mod team
  • Just meets play time requirements 
  • I dont really know who you are.
  • had a ban for Alting 

Agreed.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:20 PM, Delta said:

Neutral leaning to +1

• Detail app
  • Looks like could be a good choice for the mod team
  • Just meets play time requirements 
  • I dont really know who you are.
  • had a ban for Alting 

Neutral - All points summed up by Delta. I have seen you a few times and you are fairly active from what I have seen but in my opinion being well known in the community severely effects peoples perspective of your behaviour and your ability to be in a staff position. Other than that, you seem like a nice guy and could fit the role.

Edited by Stathi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • zaspan locked this topic