• In Game Name:
    Boba Fett | RP Name: Joyner
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4 weeks, 4 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I've been apart of this community for over a year, close to a year and a half. I'm wanting to attain PAC3 so as to enhance my RP experience as-well as others' experience with interacting with me (which is quite important as I like to role play as a bounty hunter). I should be trusted with PAC3 given how long I've stuck around and the RP I've contributed to the community in a meaningful and enjoyable way.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I would like to increase my RP experience as my bought lore character 'Boba Fett', and believe it would be highly advanced by having access to PAC3, as I could not only make my character's face alike the lore character, and I could also improve the shoulder-cape currently present in the Boba Fett model, aswell as remove his helmet for heightened serious RP experience. Furthermore, I'd like to enhance the RP experience for everyone on ImperialRP by making more authentic RP situations which PAC allows for, such as applying a gag to my playermodel if I am captured and gagged in an event for example.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I've stuck around IG for a long time, through CWRP aswell, and I think there's really something promising here, particularly in ImperialRP. I like to think that the community here is friendly and I do my best within my regiment to keep the harmony and ensure everyone's having a nice time. I believe i'm skilled and mature enough to be able to use PAC in a meaningful, fun, and inventive way, without obstructing the fun or RP experience of other players.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • PAC3 Example 5:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Hello, I will be leaving a NEUTRAL (Leaning to -1) for the following reasons

Although your Pac's are alright, they still need a lot of work and are fairly basic

Answers to questions are alright

My main problem with you is that you currently have 21 warns to your record which makes me think that you would abuse it and you cannot be trusted

11 minutes ago, Galle said:

Hello, I will be leaving a NEUTRAL (Leaning to -1) for the following reasons

Although your Pac's are alright, they still need a lot of work and are fairly basic

Answers to questions are alright

My main problem with you is that you currently have 21 warns to your record which makes me think that you would abuse it and you cannot be trusted

That's not to worry Galle. I've spoken to mgmt and we'd discussed this at some point a little while ago now. The warnings date back a year ago in January or June I believe and was when I was completely new to SWRP, didn't know what it was, and literally came on with friends to minge. At that time, you can understand that I racked up many warnings, although the vast majority of them being DC'ing to avoid arrest. I'm sure you've seen me ingame now and know that I never do that ahaha.

10 minutes ago, YourDad said:

At that time, you can understand that I racked up many warnings, although the vast majority of them being DC'ing to avoid arrest. I'm sure you've seen me ingame now and know that I never do that ahaha.

Youve been nothing but a problem for me in recent times, considering you have two warns within the last two Months (for big things at that) I’ll be leaving a negative response.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Youve been nothing but a problem for me in recent times, considering you have two warns within the last two Months (for big things at that) I’ll be leaving a negative response.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

You do not meet the requirements to apply for PAC.

You must have less than 5 warns to apply for PAC3.

This is also just a direct copy of your last pac  application  which was declined.