STEAM_0:0:23820704

• Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Aphrodite / A.Gosha

• Time Played Imperial RP:
    8 weeks 1 day 18 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    aawewe23.png.8d0b1f2d22d06a65e777c621ec19e756.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    N/A

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    N/A

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have been staff here on Imperial Gaming in the past, I worked up to the rank of Moderator before I had the opportunity to move to a new project the server had in mind, Project R. I worked my way up to Senior Moderator than to Admin before I left the server due to concerns I had that I will not publicly state. If you are a part of management and wish to hear why I made the decision I am more than willing to communicate that will you in a private channel.

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    To increase the overall immersion of the general player base whilst dealing with any potential issues that may arise. I basically have returned after a prolonged break and have fallen involve with the community again and wish to be a part of it again in a similar why I was in the past. However, I feel like at least in the past as I am unaware of how the staff team operates lately I enjoyed dealing with mostly complicated sits that expand past the menial minging & giving tools to people.

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I'm applying to become a Trial Moderator because I feel like I can make a positive impact on the server. I truly enjoy my time on this server and wish to give back in any way I can. I'm active during off-hours and also during peak hours when the staff team can potentially be stretched thin. I play pretty much every day and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The chance to be a Trial Moderator would mean I can make a meaningful difference in people's problems and issues, some that most people struggle with when joining any sort of new server.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    If accepted I believe the staff team would gain an active helpful and friendly and most of all a respectful member of the community. Someone willing to take time out of their day for the betterment of others on the server. Someone that adapts to situations quickly and learns from mistakes. I also have an open mind and don't keep needless grudges or dispositions with anyone on the server, so I can be objective at all times. I think I'd be a valuable member of the staff team and I hope I get the opportunity to prove that to you all.

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would firstly check p-logs to see the interactions between the people involved, ask the potential victims and then if I have sufficient evidence I will warn them for the appropriate time period allowed to Trial Moderators.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Start a Mod sit with whoever made the ticket so I can get their side of the events, then I would get the other person(s) involved and hear their side. I would record both stories so I can check for inconsistencies and if they change their story later. If there is sufficient evidence that they were getting bullied I would give the appropriate punishment for bullying, harassment. If not I would verbally warn them that bullying is a serious offensive on this server and isn't to be taken lightly.

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would personally go out of my way to inform that abuse of powers sets a bad image for the rest of the staff members, although that said abuse of powers can vary depending on the situation. If you are alone and are not interrupting others' enjoyment of their time of the server I wouldn't mind but if it becomes a larger issue I would presumably record the incident and report it to Zaspan or other Community managers.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    First I would start shadow-play so I can record the situation. I would respond to the ticket and bring the people involved somewhere private (Probably on top of the ISD) Immediately warn the person threatening to DDOS and inform that it's a very serious claim and that should stop or else it will escalate. If it continues I would inform an Admin of the situation to see if I can ban the individual. I would keep the STEAMID and footage in case there is a need for it to be reviewed, for example, an urban appeal on the forums.

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    aphro
Edited by Aphrodite
5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

Mans is on valium at the moment and he hasn't MassRDM'd or minged.
Also is a very cool dude who knows what he's doing.

+1

Was a great admin on cwrp, knows what he's doing.

Edited by Shepard

Neutral - For the following reasons:

• I have heard many great things about you when you were a CO of Regional Government back in the day
  • I haven't had many ingame interactions with you but by the sound of all the other replies you sound like a cool person and would fit the role.
  • The detail in the application to my opinion is not the best but it could be improved. This shows your dedication to actually want a staffing experience once again. However, your point was portrayed in the simple 3 - 4 sentence responses.

Other than that, Goodluck with your application :)

Edited by Stathi
3 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

• Past experience
  • Good guy, from Clone wars knows his stuff
  • Average Detail

+1

Didn't really know you that well previously (Mainly on Clone Wars) but from the few times we spoke, you seemed like a good staff member. Would love to see you back.

7 hours ago, Jay Lamar said:

Hes a cool guy and has experience in the role, would be a good fit for the job.
+1 amigo.

+1 Has been staff before, has a lot of experience and would actually take claims.

• Haha 1
  • Cecil locked this topic
  • Cecil unlocked this topic
On 12/17/2019 at 6:46 PM, Jay Lamar said:

Hes a cool guy and has experience in the role, would be a good fit for the job.
+1 amigo.

+1 

On 12/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, Bailey said:

+1

Mans is on valium at the moment and he hasn't MassRDM'd or minged.
Also is a very cool dude who knows what he's doing.

+1 from me for the reasons above, good luck Aphro

• Wingza locked this topic