Reminder in Regards to TROS Spoilers!

Hello IG,

After the Staff meeting tonight the staff team were reminded about the punishments for The Rise of Skywalker and other Star Wars related spoilers, considering we're a Star Wars community, most of us plan to see the film and don't want it spoiled.

The only place you're able to discuss the film and spoilers related to it is in the discussion threat I will be hosting, ALL TEXT WITHIN THIS THREAD MUST BE MARKED AS A SPOILER WHETHER OR NOT IT INVOLVES SPOILERS FOR THE FILM and any that aren't will be hidden and I'll be speaking to you about why.

Punishments for spoilers, real or fake are as follows.
- 3 week ban ingame, unappealable either.
- 2 Month post restriction on the forums, meaning you're unable to post on the forums without approval.

Many of us are going to Midnight screenings and we should be able to keep those who don't want it spoiled from having it spoiled.

Thanks,

- Bailey

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 12
  • Bailey featured this topic

Unluckily for me I like in a remote town and because of that I have to wait anywhere between 1-3 weeks for it to be released where I am so no doubt I'll see spoilers by then. I hope everyone who is going to see the Movie enjoys themselves and be assured the Staffing team will be working extra hard to make sure that we get rid of anyone trying to spoil the movie as soon as possible.

7 hours ago, Sully said:

Unluckily for me I like in a remote town and because of that I have to wait anywhere between 1-3 weeks for it to be released where I am so no doubt I'll see spoilers by then. I hope everyone who is going to see the Movie enjoys themselves and be assured the Staffing team will be working extra hard to make sure that we get rid of anyone trying to spoil the movie as soon as possible.

why

• Downvote 1

Make sure you come down hard on the fellas who think its funny to ruin the film. I personally got TLJ ruined for me because someone said it in OOC, I know you can't do much after its in OOC, but come down harsh and report whereever possible.

1 hour ago, Marsh said:

Make sure you come down hard on the fellas who think its funny to ruin the film. I personally got TLJ ruined for me because someone said it in OOC, I know you can't do much after its in OOC, but come down harsh and report whereever possible.

Dont worry I will be lol.