• SteamID32:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [996-78] Jimmy
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    5d 13h 41 mins
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    693680321_modthing.png.fa6c5642f2382757a94b4244b927c7f5.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    None.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have only had 1 ban but it was because i wanted to see what other branch's were like without leaving 212TH, I was not doing it to harm anybody or do anything mingy. (alt accounting)
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have not been Staff on any other Server So far.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The Purpose of moderators is to make sure no rule breakers, minges, or just Rude people in general are on their server and they make sure that they have no people breaking rules, doing anything bad/wrong and they make sure the servers fun and clean for everybody.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I would like to be trial moderator So i can weed out the bad people or minges in IG, and so other people join the server and find that there are only serious role-players, and nice people. I just want IG to be the best star wars RP server on whole garry's mod and so i can help the community out and add another helping hand to anybody confused or in need or help that play the server. i would like to make sure the servers a fun role-playing Experience and always good for people to join it and possibly become mods themself.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I could and will bring to the staff team another helper around the community and i will offer my best skills and smarts and make sure there are no rule breakers playing their wonderful server(s), I can give them more people, by telling my friends to play the game, and convince them to play it more and more, and hopefully they will do what i shall do for Imperial gaming community. I will offer my days to the server and make sure im always on and so i can make sure nobody's upset and nothings wrong in the community. I believe that I would be able to bring loads of new ideas to the server and along with that I have had many experiences on other servers with what works and what players like so I would like to utilize that experience and help out any player on the server and make their playtime fun and enjoyable.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Firstly i would see if anyone else was in the process of dealing with the situation and or has his steamID and proceed to ban him for a week for Mass RDM and Disconnecting to avoid punishment. If no one had his SteamID i would use the damage logs to get it then ban him using that. I would get their name, so they can calm down and come back not mingy because they will know the consequences, so they will never do it again, or even think of doing it again. If it was less then 3 people who got RDMed I would give a 3 day Ban and then for anything around 7 people 1 month ban, anything over that perma ban (I assume T-mod does not have access to pema ban so I would take the Steam ID to admin to get them perma ban.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If it is actually very serious in what they are saying i would immediately bring them to me, then warn them for being a minge to other players, i will then ask the other player if they are okay and make sure the bully never does it again.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would take a screenshot and report them to the other higher ups so they can make sure there are no Mods/Staff Doing that because it makes the SERVER look bad, because there are "Abusive" Staff members.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I would get the users SteamID if he had not disconnected, then talk to a higher member of staff as this threat is dangerous to the entire server. Then if that higher member of staff had not taken action, ban the user permanently. I would also assist in anyway if any higher ups were dealing with it. (i could if that includes getting the users information.)
  • Terms & Conditions
    I agree to the terms & conditions.
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] !Ace
Edited by 2209-Jimmy
adding more info

-1 - For the following reasons:

• Has a decent amount of detail throughout the application but could do with an improvement
  • To my opinion isn't well known within the community
  • Doesn't have the required playtime to apply for a staffing position

I would recommend having a look at previous moderator applications that have been accepted for an approximate amount of detail that is required for your application to be accepted. https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/67-accepted/

(Might need to fix up your steamid because the "STEAM_" bit is missing)

Edited by Stathi
16 hours ago, 2209-Jimmy said:

Ah i will  wait longer then.

As this will get denied, take a look at the feedback and improve wherever possible. I like it, but as mentioned you lack the minimum required playtime. 

Until then,

Good luck! 

Hey Jimmy,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for position within the Imperial Gaming moderation team however, unfortunately your application does not meet the application requirements as you do not possess the minimum 7 days (1 week) playtime in order to apply. I suggest taking some time to look over the previously accepted applications in order to further improve yours in the future, these applications can be found at the following link;

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/67-accepted/

@zaspan - applicant does not meet the application requirements.

Best of luck,

Sully

• zaspan locked this topic