• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:171586150
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Knifty
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 Week, 1 Day, 10 Hours, 10 Minutes
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No, I have not had any warns.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No, I have not had any bans.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No, I have not been staff on any other servers.
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I have played and watched event masters hosted events countless times and I feel encouraged to become one also. In my personal opinion, I believe that events are mainly what bring people together in the Imperial gaming community. I am motivated to bring people together through an activity that everybody loves. Why else would anybody play if not for the fantastic events and the earnest people that love to play alongside each other?

My CO (Noni) is a junior event master and he constantly talks about what fun it is to host events and the responsibility that comes with it. I believe I am responsible and have the determination to bring people together through great events and great people.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    As a pretty energetic person, I believe I have the ability to come up with new ideas and story lines for new events constantly. Being able to do so, I want to bring in my best effort to the event master team to make exciting and unpredictable events that will cater equally for all regiments on the server. Like my CO has said previously, and I have experienced, some regiments on the server receive a lack of activity in events; instead holding they're guarding positions, or roaming around aimlessly on a completely different floor to where all the action is situated. I want to become an event master so I can try and put an end to the absence of activity that some regiments still face, whether it be giving major roles to smaller regiments or becoming an event character to take a break from doing the same old thing every event. This is what I believe I can bring to the event master team if accepted.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    As stated in the previous paragraph, I believe I can a sense of including other, smaller or less depended on regiments in major roles of events. This will not only make it more exciting for those regiments, but also bring them together as a team; making them stronger and more attentive. This however is only happening to a minority regiments, but the use of another event master with ideas can make a difference to what some people on the server may enjoy and what others may find interactive and interesting.

My main goal, if becoming a trial event master would correspond almost entirely with this question; in making events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive. In doing so, I believe that I fit the role and I would like to give my 100% effort to taking on and exceeding this goal; making both imperial gaming and the wider community of imperial RP a haven for those who love to play gmod.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I am fimiliar with Basic ULX commands.

I am widely available on holidays and lesser during school (all weekends)
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

+1

- Your events are wonderful, detailed, unique,

- I don't really know you. This may just be me, but I am actually unaware of who you are, and this is probably just me. 

Otherwise, good luck! 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, John said:

+1, first event reminds me of Halo, could be a bit more creative, other than that decent application.

This is actually a really nice app! Event ideas had everything needed to make it successful, including a good idea and being structured. Furthermore, due to you looking up to Noni, you're going in the right direction, he's done well and if he's your inspiration then I can tell that you want the position for the enjoyment of others.

From here? Stay active in-game and on this application. Update it with anything that comes to mind and add more detail where you can. Otherwise, quantity is decent, quality is excellent.

+1

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, John said:

+1, first event reminds me of Halo, could be a bit more creative, other than that decent application.

Wow you pleased john 

The app looks good, I dont really Know you but however this app is good and you look like you'd be a good new face for the Em Team 

+1

• Upvote 1

+1

Worked with Knifty in multiple events before and has never let me down. Always ready to take on the task and perform it with utmost efficiency. All event ideas and responses are clean, unique and executed beautifully. Couldn’t be happier to support. 

Good Luck with your application!

Edited by taki
  • Upvote 1

Big +1  Great Shadow Trooper that is mature. Also what taki said below

12 hours ago, taki said:

+1

Worked with Knifty in multiple events before and has never let me down. Always ready to take on the task and perform it with utmost efficiency. All event ideas and responses are clean, unique and executed beautifully. Couldn’t be happier to support. 

Good Luck with your application!

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:48 PM, Marsh said:

+1

- I don't really know you. This may just be me, but I am actually unaware of who you are, and this is probably just me. 

Otherwise, good luck! 

On 12/15/2019 at 1:48 AM, Welly said:

This is actually a really nice app! Event ideas had everything needed to make it successful, including a good idea and being structured. Furthermore, due to you looking up to Noni, you're going in the right direction, he's done well and if he's your inspiration then I can tell that you want the position for the enjoyment of others.

From here? Stay active in-game and on this application. Update it with anything that comes to mind and add more detail where you can. Otherwise, quantity is decent, quality is excellent.

+1

Big +1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:48 PM, Marsh said:

+1

Otherwise, good luck! 

+1 from me Marsh summed it up well. Everything is fine very well done but i dont really know you or have seen you arround much in game. Good luck :)

Hello @Knifty

Your application for the Event Master Team has been reviewed and Accepted.

Please contact myself ( @Grif ) directly on the forums to organise a time for the final interview.