Jeria

Imperial Gaming server IDEA

Minecraft server  

29 members have voted

1. 1. should we have a minecraft server

• YES
    • NO

MINECRAFT SERVER

So I have realized we have a very untouched market of players in a specific community which is minecraft.

so honestly crackshot idea having a minecraft server would be good

Edited by Jeria
messed up cuh
  • Upvote 5

Just buy or trial a realm for you and your friends.

takes one person to ruin it for everyone.

4 hours ago, Mongo said:

takes one person to ruin it for everyone.

^^

There are a lot of realms floating around for different groups within IG but Idk about the idea of an actual server purely due to not knowing the longevity of the idea and guessing people will get bored of it after a while wasting the time put into its development.

There are ways to restrict it so that others can't ruin it but realistically people would get bored of it quickly, even if it's modded. 

• Upvote 1

I think it should be a strict RP Minecraft server with options of trading,factions,going to war with other factions, Running a business that provides to other players

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I think it should be a strict RP Minecraft server with options of trading,factions,going to war with other factions, Running a business that provides to other players

santos minecraft rp

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lachlan said:

fighting each other with like one or two rules is fun tho

Man I aint play with rules, too hard, just show up, build, beat bosses and go home. If people dog the boys they get banned.

• Upvote 1

Depend how its gonna be run, if you gonna do it pro and everything is calm and managed then it'll be fine. I personally live Survival with economy and land claims.

Imagine a like SMP Earth kinda thing but with a dash of star wars that would be sick, but like someone said it takes one person to ruin it all but it's pretty easy to develop ways around basically everything. I like the idea minecraft is top tier game to have a server on and it's pretty cheap to run.