What Regional Government do while off duty

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Lightning Mcqueen Bed will suit the Grand Moff the most?

• Felucian Toddler Bed
    • The Kachow Special
    • Bed for Adults

I don't really need to explain this document at all because it is pretty self explanatory. It was first introduced when @Chimp had started talking about Lightning Mcqueen beds in OOC chat. From this @Butcher232 (Grand Secretary as he refers to himself), being the amazing clerk he is, wrote up a document outlining every Lightning Mcqueen bed the Grand Moff could purchase.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QYf5x5P08dP06Vtjdh_V0Hcg86uUgmWUYHmgcHRi0ro/edit?usp=sharing

Furthermore, a document was also wrote up regarding beverage comparisons.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p67FT_jgmvWWuwIavPBdGZ8aMnyvzkqxMH4nFEDCHJE/edit?usp=sharing

(The Lightning McQueen Bed comparison is completely OOC. However, the beverage comparison was taken incharacter)

Edited by Stathi
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 4

If you want to direct your uppies to the memelord himself... please do so <3

Edited by Butcher232
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 5

Thing that you had come in by lambda was a crate full of Tea bags Nice try in trying to hide the facts

also tea never existed in Star wars so your just breaking lore @Stathi @SCHEFF @Chimp

http://prntscr.com/qar95x

Also just to note this is OOC Chat/website/form/Discussion and can't be taken into RP

Edited by Lachlan
  • Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

- snip -

Very few know that in RP though. TeaRP is a vital part of the ISD Chimaera's roleplaying experience on the server. :aww_yeah:

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Sully said:

Very few know that in RP though. TeaRP is a vital part of the ISD Chimaera's roleplaying experience on the server. :aww_yeah:

I had no idea that the Empire is pommy's tea lovers jeaus. just drink coffee not tea

Also IDK why we have Stupid RP Ideas that make no sense and brake lore like who orders a couple of people to guard a crate full of stupid tea that taste like sh*t that cost nothing here on earth that comes out of plants Tea dose not exist in star wars. TBH stupidest RP idea so far to-date that i have heard 

It's a serious RP server this just proves it's not serious alot of the time and this is the most stupid.

:facepalm:

Edited by Lachlan
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 10

17 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I had no idea that the Empire is pommy's tea lovers jeaus. just drink coffee not tea

Also IDK why we have Stupid RP Ideas that make no sense and brake lore like who orders half a couple of people to guard a crate full of stupid tea that taste like sh*t that cost nothing here on earth that comes out of plants Tea dose not exist in star wars. TBH stupidest RP idea so far to-date that i have heard 

It's a serious RP server this just proves it's not serious alot of the time and this is stupid.

This is what I get for trying to create a little bit of RP lol...

Anyway, I guess I'll address your main concern about it being a stupid idea. So, as you may or may not know, all the GHC and Government members in general can be referred to as somewhat 'compulsive tea/coffee drinkers'. I chose to capitalize on this by creating a passive roleplay document regarding different beverage options that can be served in the Government kitchenette (and possibly expanded to the mess hall) to increase moral and overall work efficiency. I preceded to write up a comparison document encompassing various categories of drinks at various budgets to suit the needs of Regional Government. I approached the Grand Moff with this initiative and the document to the response that he would like to see the most expensive tea that I can source him. Which brings us to the final one, and I believe you had a big problem with the '[REDACTED]' on this. I created a tea based on the world's current most expensive tea, Da Hong Pao (translated to Big Red Robe). This has a retail price of US$1,025,000 per kilogram, which is exactly the same as on the unredacted document. It was the decision of GHC to redact this, not mine.

I didn't expect you to get so toxic over some beverage roleplay that doesn't and never will effect you.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Also IDK why we have Stupid RP Ideas that make no sense and brake lore like who orders a couple of people to guard a crate full of stupid tea that taste like sh*t that cost nothing here on earth that comes out of plants Tea dose not exist in star wars. TBH stupidest RP idea so far to-date that i have heard 

It's a serious RP server this just proves it's not serious alot of the time and this is the most stupid.

*cough cough* big man tea exist's in star wars

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Tea

also its a lil bit mean you called the idea stupid, no idea is stupid just some make no sense???

Edited by Jeria
messed up cuh
  • Shocked 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lachlan said:

Quite Honestly I don't see that issue with this at all.

I myself don't gain any value out of this whatsoever or find it to be at all relevant. But thats because im not in GOV. This adds some RP that Gov can be involved with while subtracting nothing from anyone else. Without this post i would have honestly never been aware that this was taken place/existed. If this can add RP for GOV while not subtracting from others... More power to them. 

7df23fc40ae6cec92b2c71d2ed416712--stars-star-wars.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Butcher232 said:

- snip -

Well said butcher. Keep up the good RP, good to see you back in GOV.

2 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Aren't Navy (Engineers) the ones who use "TOASTCON" in their tryouts..? Just saying tho

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Aren't Navy (Engineers) the ones who use "TOASTCON" in their tryouts..? Just saying tho

they have a TOASTCON??

10 hours ago, Jeria said:

they have a TOASTCON??

That was engineers (@Kappa) not navy officers but a sub regiment of the Navy branch. Anyway engineers have always been know to do wired and crazy things. Like a year and a half ago an engineer booked all of mh1 to play a game of chess. 

13 hours ago, Butcher232 said:

This is what I get for trying to create a little bit of RP lol...

Anyway, I guess I'll address your main concern about it being a stupid idea. So, as you may or may not know, all the GHC and Government members in general can be referred to as somewhat 'compulsive tea/coffee drinkers'. I chose to capitalize on this by creating a passive roleplay document regarding different beverage options that can be served in the Government kitchenette (and possibly expanded to the mess hall) to increase moral and overall work efficiency. I preceded to write up a comparison document encompassing various categories of drinks at various budgets to suit the needs of Regional Government. I approached the Grand Moff with this initiative and the document to the response that he would like to see the most expensive tea that I can source him. Which brings us to the final one, and I believe you had a big problem with the '[REDACTED]' on this. I created a tea based on the world's current most expensive tea, Da Hong Pao (translated to Big Red Robe). This has a retail price of US$1,025,000 per kilogram, which is exactly the same as on the unredacted document. It was the decision of GHC to redact this, not mine.

I didn't expect you to get so toxic over some beverage roleplay that doesn't and never will effect you.

On on another note I would like to apologise to @Butcher232 and everyone else who was affected for me been soo toxic from last night as I’ve had slot of  stress irl lately with work cutting my hours to nothing and me stressing out how I’m going to make it though the next couple of months and I just was really frustrated yesterday when I got home from work and played and browsed the forms I just got really frustrated with this idea. I’m sorry @Butcher232 and everyone else I offended with my comment

kind regards, 

Lachlan

• Upvote 1

I never thought I'd see the day we all began to have a dispute over Tea.

So when we gonna get the Boston Tea Party inspired event? Rebels dumping Imperial tea into outer space lmao.

Edited by Welly
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Welly said:

I never thought I'd see the day we all began to have a dispute over Tea.

So when we gonna get the Boston Tea Party inspired event? Rebels dumping Imperial tea into outer space lmao.

That moment when my stupid character RP that I've kept going on with for two years evolves into a civil war...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1