IG Awards Show

The IG Awards put into a short video, a fair bit had to be cut since the whole thing went for over thirty minutes. Was a lot of fun recording this and putting it together

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone else!

Enjoy

- Pulse -

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

You cut out my Sterling diss, I'm extremely disappointed :(

Nice work dude! You're the GOAT of video production for the server right now, keep it up.

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Sad 2

God I'm so wholesome.

Also this is some fire sh*t Pulse, keep it up.

• Upvote 1

Lovely work as usual Pulse, loved the little touches you added such as the screen shaking when @Cecil walked up to the stage xD

Keep up the awesome work!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

You cut out my Sterling diss, I'm extremely disappointed :(

I wanted to see that ;(

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My apology and feedback.

As a superior member of Imperial Gaming I sincerely apologies for my absence at the Imperial Gaming 3rd Anniversary Awards. I apologies to my fans that wanted to see me there and sniff my hair while they sat behind me. But apparently, there were only 128 tickets sold and as a celebrity, I have a huge schedule and forgot to buy an early-bird ticket. I forgot to buy a ticket because there was not enough advertising done for such a fantastic and extravagant event.

I do thank the entertainment team for recording this spectacular for me, I do wish to say it was quite boring to watch though. There were no red curtains or spotlights, neither were there any entertainment pieces in between awards such as digital presentations or live performances. The walls and seating were not detailed with a grand theatre look. The ceremony was extremely short due to their being no introduction and things like "Presenting your host................. Bailey (Last Name whatever". Music also would have been nice. Everything was quite grey.

A great idea would be to have nominees for categories (include like the highest 6 votes) just like the OSCARS.

APOLOGY IS FAKE, FEEDBACK IS REAL. GREAT RECORDING!!!!!!!!
And thanks for recording.

Edited by Kamelieon

@SCHEFF Oh man now I wish I kept that in, but I thought I would just be stirring up drama haha 

@Kristofer Yeah I cut out quite a bit cause the whole awards went on for a while

I'll add them both into some uncut footage I'll release at some point, hopefully by the end of next week

2 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

As a superior member

Sounds a tad fascist of you :^)

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

It was satisifiying blowing up Tank. Twice.

You're a minge.

6 hours ago, PULSE said:

@SCHEFF Oh man now I wish I kept that in, but I thought I would just be stirring up drama haha

All in good fun, but I appreciate the fact that you took that into account.

Still, like Kris said I’d like to see uncut footage at one point. Good video.