Imperial Gaming Year 3 Awards Results

I had 14 panic attacks trying to photoshop the photo

Scheff and Corvo are the most obvious due to the lighting changes

BUT DID YOU NOTICE:

Darth Vader is photoshopped in
Stubzy is photoshopped in
2nd sister is photoshopped in
Officer on the bottom row and far right is photoshopped in
And an imperial guard had their christmas hat removed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

BUT DID YOU NOTICE:

Better job than last year where there were randomly two tonberries instead of shopping in a Krennic

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

BUT DID YOU NOTICE:

Interesting

2 hours ago, Vanilla said:

BUT DID YOU NOTICE:

Good stuff Vanilla, thanks for not only fixing me up in the picture but also anyone else that may have glitched or weren’t even there in the first place. The Photo wouldn’t have looked nearly as good without your effort.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Vanilla said:

BUT DID YOU NOTICE:

I love you Vanilla. You are the true hero of this year's awards.

Special S/O to Major Jonathan for recruit trainer of the year. He trained 116 recruits whilst a member of ST-Command. Whilst he is no longer active on the server, he recruited many of the currently playerbase into the server, and deserves recognition for such.

Congratulation to each and every one of you who contributed to the server this year, regardless of if you got an award or not be sure we all appreciate each and every one of you :) 

Thank you to all who have made the past 3 years amazing and I look forward to more years to come with you all. See you in the new year ladies and gentlemen and lets make 2020 even more of a smash hit than this year! A special thank you to Management for the amazing work they put into the server behind the scenes that not everyone is able to see or knows much about. A big Thanks to Bailey for making this years awards possible, thanks to Jay and Aphro for the stunning stage build and the rest of the backstage team who went into the awards prep. And who could forget our lovely community of players, staff and developers who make the server run smoothly and give us many enjoyable moments and opportunities (yes that includes you I guess @Ragetank).

Happy Holidays!,

Sully

god damn, i missed the photo day by 1 day, no one at all told me that we where taking a photo that day, sucks that i missed it ngl.

nice work to all those who won awards, this year for me has been a big one, both in game for me and in real life.

cant wait to finally reach my full year in shock though!

17 hours ago, Sully said:

Congratulation to each and every one of you who contributed to the server this year, regardless of if you got an award or not be sure we all appreciate each and every one of you :) 

Thank you to all who have made the past 3 years amazing and I look forward to more years to come with you all. See you in the new year ladies and gentlemen and lets make 2020 even more of a smash hit than this year! A special thank you to Management for the amazing work they put into the server behind the scenes that not everyone is able to see or knows much about. A big Thanks to Bailey for making this years awards possible, thanks to Jay and Aphro for the stunning stage build and the rest of the backstage team who went into the awards prep. And who could forget our lovely community of players, staff and developers who make the server run smoothly and give us many enjoyable moments and opportunities (yes that includes you I guess @Ragetank).

Happy Holidays!,

Sully

banned

• Shocked 1