Goodbye to Marauders

I know i was still a new marauder with only 110 days in the reg but i am glad to be apart of the last marauder group my CO's matrix and Stubzy are top lads and with matrix going to Vader and Stubzy to high inquisitor  i will still continue to serve them as a inquisitor for all of my days to come it was fun being a marauder thanks to all who were and even liked the Reg it was good fun but now we are known as imperial inquisitor's farewell Marauders.

4000_screenshots_20191210133428_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20191210133453_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20191210133444_1.jpg

Edited by Kippy
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

You know what, its a RIP, but at least you're still w/ the homies.

• Upvote 1

Marauders were an interesting regiment I will admit the fighting with inquisitors was hilarious. 

But can we ever get a second Sith reg that lives?

Rip prophets and marauders 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Delta said:

Marauders were an interesting regiment I will admit the fighting with inquisitors was hilarious. 

But can we ever get a second Sith reg that lives?

Rip prophets and marauders 

21 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

Oh Marauders are gone? But their models look nice smh. Prophets coming back?

People made a new plan for sith that involves further rp experiences and greater enjoyment for them, marauders was voted off by sith themself, they had the last say if they wish to use the enw format and it was agreed, with the new system comes benefits for them, marauders would still be alive and doing well if we couldnt find a better way to increase sith experience and we have :D

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Wolf said:

People made a new plan for sith that involves further rp experiences and greater enjoyment for them, marauders was voted off by sith themself, they had the last say if they wish to use the enw format and it was agreed, with the new system comes benefits for them, marauders would still be alive and doing well if we couldnt find a better way to increase sith experience and we have :D

wise words 

:thumbs:

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Wolf said:

marauders would still be alive and doing well if we couldnt find a better way to increase sith experience and we have

Some people are confused about this, but he essentially means.

"They'd still be a Regiment if it weren't for the betterment of Sith that they be removed and merged with the Inquisitors."

• Upvote 1

with this whole topic, is there going to be anything detailing what specifically changed as I don't completely understand it

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sparx said:

with this whole topic, is there going to be anything detailing what specifically changed as I don't completely understand it

@Bailey - you able to give this lovely man some insight :) 

6 hours ago, Sparx said:

Essentially, Sith Marauders and Sith Inquisitors merged into one regiment, forming the Imperial Inquisitor regiment. So, basically they've expanded the ranking structure of the old Inquisitor regiments.

One of the biggest reasons (In my eyes as someone not associated with Sith) for the regiments to merge is the fact that now their RP is not split in half now. I don't know which but I believe one regiment did the whole Jedi relic hunting and the other focused on dueling and force powers. So, now they focus on both, giving them more to do I guess. If i'm wrong then ignore me completely lol

P.S - To answer your ACTUAL question, most likely no, there won't be a post or anything explaining it. Unless Management or a Sith member wants to make a post about it.

6 hours ago, Sully said:

@Bailey - you able to give this lovely man some insight :) 

Cheers for trying to get us some info, big boss

5 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Essentially, Sith Marauders and Sith Inquisitors merged into one regiment, forming the Imperial Inquisitor regiment. So, basically they've expanded the ranking structure of the old Inquisitor regiments.

One of the biggest reasons (In my eyes as someone not associated with Sith) for the regiments to merge is the fact that now their RP is not split in half now. I don't know which but I believe one regiment did the whole Jedi relic hunting and the other focused on dueling and force powers. So, now they focus on both, giving them more to do I guess. If i'm wrong then ignore me completely lol

P.S - To answer your ACTUAL question, most likely no, there won't be a post or anything explaining it. Unless Management or a Sith member wants to make a post about it.

Yeah thats what I expected, seems reasonable enough, and better to ask and understand that to not.