• Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Shock Trooper Captain 62-SKO Mauler
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    5 Weeks, 6 Days, 6 Hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    038ac23e7e12bf45a51416ed07b5107b.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes, I have been granted Tier One and Tier Two in the past on the server.

Questions:

• Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    Well, considering that I've been accepted for Tier 1 and Tier 2 in the past, I believe I should be trusted because it is proven that I will not abuse the priveleges and responsiblities associated with PAC Tier 1. I've been staff on this server so (anyone who was around that time) people should know that I wouldn't abuse these 'powers' and only use them to better the RP of myself and the people around me.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?

Well, a lot of my mates on the server have PAC and I feel a little left out. But also, I want it because I've had it in the past and know how to use it. As such, I want it again to better my own RP through the display of                   animations and equipment on my person. I also want to further my knowledge on PAC and I can't really do that for the server without having it on the server. (Some of the custom models and stuff you just cant get on             a Singleplayer match).

• Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe that I deserve PAC3 because I've been proven in the past to not abuse its rights. My responsibilities in the server in the past justify my ability to not abuse and use the application effectively and properly. Other than that, all I have to prove that I deserve PAC3 is my continued activity since my last application and since my return to the server as a whole.

Examples:

• PAC3 Example 1:
    3ac2c4bf87ad9f0f909a0be6edd31cf4.jpg.92d413e9031a69c280d233e9080fba3d.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    2ec4d39cbf702d52141a70c689608805.jpg.6ee4d761af6e6e154b39af4fd71e3e9d.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3: A Viewmodel PAC I made for Corvo so he can see his beloved sword in First Person.
    20191210142917_1.jpg.a311f46c369baeb70ff8a68ecc9b2bfc.jpg
  • PAC Example 4: A Project I'm working on.

ea5ce54ce09dec2a8a033d38c9cab1a0.png

• PAC Example 5: d72a3645809e5bc99f513a96ca775843.jpg
  • Terms & Conditions
    I, Mauler, accept that through being given access to PAC3 Tier One, I am expected to abide the Server Rules as well as the Rules governed by Roleplay. If I cannot follow these rules, I accept that I may be stripped of my PAC3 access at any moment, without warning with a valid reason to do so. I accept that I am expected to be the face of the Imperial Gaming ImperialRP's Roleplay through the use of PAC3.
Edited by Mauler
Reformatting and updating the T&Cs section, Adding another Example and updating Information. (Updated Title as well)

+1 Application answers feel a bit short but they cover everything, great guy, trusted, well-known.

More PAC3 examples would be nice though, it seems you have a lot of PAC3 creations in your first example (looking at the left of your screen) but you have neither a 4th or 5th example.

15 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

+1 Application answers feel a bit short but they cover everything, great guy, trusted, well-known.

More PAC3 examples would be nice though, it seems you have a lot of PAC3 creations in your first example (looking at the left of your screen) but you have neither a 4th or 5th example.

+1
(vro, break his sword, kill the sword)

18 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

Problem is, all of my old creations are lost, so both needing to get the ideas and making the creations again takes a lot of time. And its easier to create this stuff on the server.

Edited by Mauler
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

^ stated it all. But yeah PAC's are nice very detailed shows good experiance. +1

52 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

^

Why is everyone +1'ing When he doesnt have 5 examples? 

Alot of people have been denied for that very reason...

Mauler that app is well done and the 3 examples you have are amazing.

Neutral  

Edited by Frosty__
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

+1

• Basic and good examples
  • Good detail
  • Havent really seen you that much around, i may be blind
  • Made a sword for corvo  

On 12/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, Frosty__ said:

Neutral  

Most likely because they (along with myself) are well aware of Maulers PAC3 skills and how he has shown that he has the ability to be very creative with the editor and very responsible with it too. Although there aren't five examples listed, you can go to his previous PAC3 applications (Tier One and Tier Two) to see some of his older examples. Mauler has also proven to be very helpful to others when it comes to the PAC3 editor, and I recall back in March of 2018 where his assistance in helping me troubleshoot issues with my PACs is what helped me get my PAC Tier One application accepted, and I went on to use what Mauler taught me when creating PACs for my various characters and PAC3 Tier Two application. 

+1

To sum it up as long as he can show consistent activity on the server Mauler is trustworthy, creative and responsible enough to use the PAC3 editor. 

PS. Apologies for any errors it's early morning and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep.

Edited by Morgan

19 hours ago, Frosty__ said:

Neutral  

Morgan summed it up well.

Back when I applied for Tier 1 PAC, you didn't even really need to know how to use PAC. It certainly helped if you included examples and it certainly helped if you knew what you were doing and you were responsible. Then it turned into requiring knowledge on PAC and then into needing at least 1 example. I guess by the way you've rated my application, it's now required to have 5 examples? I mean, I could just screenshot the other things I have in my first pac that aren't shown in the first image if that would allievate your suspicions. All I've shown is that I can effectively use PAC for third person AND first person alterations. 

• Facepalm 1

On 12/11/2019 at 12:46 AM, Morgan said:

Most likely because they (along with myself) are well aware of Maulers PAC3 skills and how he has shown that he has the ability to be very creative with the editor and very responsible with it too. Although there aren't five examples listed, you can go to his previous PAC3 applications (Tier One and Tier Two) to see some of his older examples. Mauler has also proven to be very helpful to others when it comes to the PAC3 editor, and I recall back in March of 2018 where his assistance in helping me troubleshoot issues with my PACs is what helped me get my PAC Tier One application accepted, and I went on to use what Mauler thought me when creating PACs for my various characters and PAC3 Tier Two application. 

+1

To sum it up as long as he can show consistent activity on the server Mauler is trustworthy, creative and responsible enough to use the PAC3 editor. 

PS. Apologies for any errors it's early morning and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep.

+1 - Well said.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:22 PM, Kamelieon said:

+1

B U M P E R I N O S ?

Also I’ve been experimenting with First Person HUD items in PAC that serve no real function other than RP. One included a compass which I don’t need anymore. As well as a HP system similar to that of Space Hulk Deathwing. Still working on them though and will include examples when I’ve finished them.

Edited by Mauler
  • Upvote 1

On 12/10/2019 at 1:22 PM, Kamelieon said:

+1 Due to reasons above

Bump:

Updating Rank from Cinder LT to Storm Commander Major - God that was outdated

Updating Utime from 3 Weeks 3 Days to 5 Weeks 16 Hours.