In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Trooper

Ban Details

Untitled3.png

How long was the ban for: Permanent 

Which staff member banned you: Stubzy / auto update

What date did the ban occur: 3/12/2019

What was the reason for the ban: FailRP|NITRP / bypass

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I had a suspension but since I love playing imperial rp I wanted to still play the server .

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I was a rank 57 donator that was not expecting a permanent ban I deserve to be unbanned because I am verry active and committed to server and enjoy the staff and don't usually bother staff just that day I got banned.

image.jpg

Edited by Manie
Update
  • Thinking 1

Please include ALL necessary detail the Appeal Requires, things like: Screenshot, Steam ID, Steam Name, Profile Link, Ingame Rank, etc. This allows staff to check over your ban details, as well as giving us a general idea of who you are. Also, please further detail your answers as they are severely lacking and DO NOT answer the questions stated in the ban appeal. Please re-read your ban appeal and fill out the necessary info then I'll state my response.

5 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Please include ALL necessary detail the Appeal Requires, things like: Screenshot, Steam ID, Steam Name, Profile Link, Ingame Rank, etc. This allows staff to check over your ban details, as well as giving us a general idea of who you are. Also, please further detail your answers as they are severely lacking and DO NOT answer the questions stated in the ban appeal. Please re-read your ban appeal and fill out the necessary info then I'll state my response.

I updated

1 minute ago, Manie said:

I updated

I have refreshed the post, and it seems you are still missing a lot of the essential details.

48 minutes ago, Manie said:

Steam Details

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Steam Profile link:

In Game Details

In Game Name:

In Game Rank:

+1 for reduction

Lower ban to 2 weeks with time served (17/12/19 unban date), has shown basic remorce and original ban was not horrid.

P.S I fixed the post, you should update yours @Manie

Spoiler

Steam Details

Steam Name: Mane

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188365245

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336996218/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Mane

Ban Details

Untitled3.png

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I had a suspension but since I love playing imperial rp I wanted to still play the server .

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I was a rank 57 donator that was not expecting a permanent ban I deserve to be unbanned because I am verry active and committed to server and enjoy the staff and don't usually bother staff just that day I got banned.

2 minutes ago, Goliath said:

+1 for reduction

Lower ban to 2 weeks with time served (17/12/19 unban date), has shown basic remorce and original ban was not horrid.

P.S I fixed the post, you should update yours @Manie

Reveal hidden contents

Steam Details

Steam Name: Mane

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188365245

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336996218/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Mane

Ban Details

Untitled3.png

Thank you

The Original Ban was only 3 days and originally that was all that was warranted, however once you were banned you broke another rule by trying to bypass your ban on your first account by playing on another so that warrents further punishment. I do want to point out that 10 minutes before your original ban I gave you a verbal warning that if you persisted to misbehave it would result in a 3 day ban.

With that being said I think a permanent ban is a bit much, I agree with reducing the ban but i dont believe 2 weeks is enough.

Hey @Manie,

I am in agreeance with Stubzy's comment he has left above, I believe your ban should be reduced from a permanent one due to the fact that you seem to show true remorse. However, you did still violate a server rule when deciding to bypass your ban on an alternate account and for this I believe you still need to server some sort of punishment in order for you to think about and reflect on your actions and understand the consequences that can and will follow if you choose to violate server rules. I feel as if a reduction to a 1 month ban followed by a further 1 month of a good behaviour is a justifiable sentence, additionally I feel as if your alternate account should not be unbanned.

Whilst you await judgement on your appeal and serve out what ever reduction length is issued I suggest you familiarise yourself with the server rules so that no further issues will arise. The servers rules and guidelines can be found at the following thread;

Regards,

Sully

• Wingza locked this topic