• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:246665985
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Papa
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    309 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    i have had 2 previously one was for talking while gagged and the other was for rdm which i disputed as i was shot at while aos'd and returned fire killing them but the mod on determined it was rdm
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    no
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    no
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    to help people who have OOC questions about the server and server rules, and to stop/warn people who are mingeing
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    because im fairly active at the moment and feel like there can always be more mods as quite often most are busy or afk
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    well i plan to be fairly active for the foreseeable future the only thing keeping me here is having an actual job in game to do, thats why i'v joined med troopers as theres always something to do, so id say just more man power
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    i would hit them with the ban hammer, not 100% on your policy for length of the bans but id say minimum of 3 days
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    id talk to them first 1 on 1 to ask them to stop if they continued then it would be a official warn then obviously moving to a ban if they still didn't get the message
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    id report it to the other staff members and depending on who id try contact someone higher than them (obviously if it was the owner it'd be a bit hard to find someone higher than him)
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    i would obviously advise the person not to do that and that they could get banned but otherwise i would report that person to management, im not sure if banning or warning would do anything other than push the person to actually do it
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Papa
  • Advisor

From the one experience I can remember having with you in-game, you were extremely toxic about an arrest, resulting in you being disrespectful towards both myself and ISB. Not exactly the kind of attitude I would want to see from a moderator.

As for the application, as Rivers said, it's extremely lacking in detail. You've answered literally every question with one sentence. Please put some effort into the application to show us you're serious about the position.

16 minutes ago, SiegeMonkey said:

From the one experience I can remember having with you in-game, you were extremely toxic about an arrest, resulting in you being disrespectful towards both myself and ISB. Not exactly the kind of attitude I would want to see from a moderator.

As for the application, as Rivers said, it's extremely lacking in detail. You've answered literally every question with one sentence. Please put some effort into the application to show us you're serious about the position.

I can recall multiple occasions of you being arrested and making toxic comments towards members of Shock and riot while you were a stormtrooper. These aren't the actions of a Moderator.

Your application lacks detail and you have 2 previous warns for Fail RP and RDM, I would like to know the dates of which those warns occurred. Therefore I will be leaving negative support on this application but subject to change.

43 minutes ago, SiegeMonkey said:

24 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

I can recall multiple occasions of you being arrested and making toxic comments towards members of Shock and riot while you were a stormtrooper. These aren't the actions of a Moderator.

Your application lacks detail and you have 2 previous warns for Fail RP and RDM, I would like to know the dates of which those warns occurred. Therefore I will be leaving negative support on this application but subject to change.

talk while gagged was november and the other was 1 month before, why i left the server

Edited by PapaMT
1 hour ago, SiegeMonkey said:

-1 - Well summed up by Siege.

3 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

2 hours ago, Hyperion said:

4 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

-1 All Reasons Stated Above

Whilst in Shadow Troopers you did have some toxic behaviour towards Shock and Riot as mentioned by others already. He also showed disrespect and a couldn't care less attitude towards orders from myself and IHC from time to time. Irregular Spans of activity and very little detail in application.

Edit: I also now remember you posted some NSFW thing on the Official IG Training Discord.

Edited by Noni
4 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Hmm this makes my 2 applications look good.

- As others have stated, your application lacks critical detail. the answers should be paragraphs, not sentences. It looks either rushed or like you don't really care. Either way, if you did completely care, you wouldn't rush it so it just looks messy.

- Also 1.6 weeks playtime isn't that good. Not good enough to get completely well known throughout the community. It was enough at the start of the server but nowadays, 2-3 weeks is a good resting point for playtime in applicants.

- I've noticed that others are commenting on some immaturity, although I haven't noticed any myself, I do trust the people pointing it out.

- I don't really know you, that's just what I've noticed. As such, from my perspective and opinion, you should get yourself known throughout the server outside of the regiment you currently reside in. That's rich coming from me (because no one knows or remembers me outside of a few people who were around in my 'prime' but I'm not applying for a staffing position so I don't really need it.

Just my 4 cents  :D

• Angry 1

Neutral

I would suggest that you start picking activity up and show everyone your best side and keep it like that, then after a few weeks reapply using proper punctuation, grammar, etc. Make sure that you answer in breadth and depth, covering everything you can and also put the time into the effort to show you care for the role. Also, make sure that playtime is in weeks and days rather than hours for simpler reading. For now, I wish you luck on this application.

• 3 months later...
  • Wingza locked this topic