Resignation

Hey all it's been absolutely awesome working with all members of the staff team, we have built such an amazing community!

But now comes the time that i must resign and move on to other things!

I of course will always be reachable and here to help IG if it needs me!
It's amazing to see such a lively community and I'm just happy to be a part of it <3 

Love you all through thick and thin!

• Upvote 8

Oh no!!!!!!! Will you still be in touch with members of the community? (SC/VDV shit, CSGO Game Nights, etc)?

I know you already know this but we will all miss you. Especially the staff team. 

Close regards, Mauler.

~DECLINED~

We currently feel that you are too important to let go. Feel free to reapply in 8 weeks.

• Upvote 2

I will always remember the countless number of times you ragdolled me and flung me around. 

Goodbye Gamma :(

You will always be remembered by the community. To us, you are a true legend. Hope to see you still occasionally, and good luck for future buddy!

Sad to see you go Gamma!

Come back soon ey? A lot of people are going to miss you being around, so come jump on occasionally, please :).
Good luck for the future Gamma!

Best Regards,

Dom.

Thanks for everything Gamma, I'm sure gonna miss you. Good luck and have a good one!

-1 T H I C C and thin, good luck man anywhere ever you lead up. Mainly going to miss that damn fucken sexy voice of yours 

• Cody locked this topic