BerryDealerMan Event Master Application

BerryDealerMan  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Downvote 5
  • Upvote 5

You don't have the required playtime on the Server (3 days) as well as you don't even have the content downloaded, on top of this your Event ideas are links to bing that say "nothing." The questions are answered terribly and there is little to no effort in this application.

If I was allowed to deny this I would, but until then, I'm just going to @Rook.

• Angry 2
  • Upvote 3

Hey BerryDealerMan I would recommend looking at some other EM Apps and getting the idea of what work needs to be put in also looking at the requirements to be a EM with you needing 3 days of playtime and with the detail in this application and also with your event ideas that lead to nothing

Today i will be leaving a -1 when you begin to take this seriously and become more known i wouldn't see an issue with you becoming a EM

• Angry 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, BerryDealerMan said:

First Of all I kept crashing So I GOT rid of the content then redownloaded it. Thank You Very Much The Grand Inquistier Like my application A lot.

If you could provide proof you have the content that would be appreciated mate, however, it doesn't change the fact that you don't have 3 days played on the Server.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Bailey said:

You don't have the required playtime on the Server (3 days) as well as you don't even have the content downloaded, on top of this your Event ideas are links to bing that say "nothing." The questions are answered terribly and there is little to no effort in this application.

-1, for the following reasons

• Application does not meet the required playtime to apply
  • Application lacks a severe amount of detail
  • Not well known throughout the community
  • Shows immaturity and lack of desperation of being an Event Master by posting a link with the definition of "Nothing"
  • One of his event idea's is Space Aids which i don't think is appropriate on the server o.O

Edited by Stathi
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

You guys do realise he actually said he can’t use google docs due to personal issues? And he actually did state his ideas for events? Maybe we should try and read the entire application before making a judgement.

The guy came out of his way to make an application, and good on you for doing that, at least show him some respect by reading the entire application before labelling him as immature and a troll.

Good on you mate for making an application, but I would suggest reading accepted applications to see what has worked for them in the past :)

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Bailey said:

28 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

You guys do realise he actually said he can’t use google docs due to personal issues?

Google Docs are just a common form of putting your ideas into a readable link, if you're unable to do something like make a Google Doc then you can work around it with some other solutions or ways to read event ideas. You shouldn't put an application up without a proper link which allows your event ideas easy to read. Since he didn't do this you can either tell that...

1) He couldn't bother to put that effort in before putting this application up.

2) He's a troll or just young still.

Therefore, it's completely justifiable that someone may label him a troll, as there is the chance that this is true.

Anyways, as for you Berry, I recommend you get that playtime up on the server, make a good application and then try again in the future.

• Upvote 3
4 hours ago, Bailey said:

Not much more needs to be said really. Also please include the correct SteamID format.

Edited by Sully
5 hours ago, Bailey said:

• Event Ideas are Basic and over used
  • has no Content
  • only 21 hours on the server
  • Lakes sufficient Detail 
  • Seems like a Nice guy

Edited by Delta
5 hours ago, Bailey said:

Don't know why you would do this just a seems stupid to me -1

--Phobia

Hello and thank you for applying for an event master position!

I am here to provide negative feedback to your application, and these are the reasons why:

- troll application

- does not meet the required time to even apply

- both event idea's lack creativity or anything unique about them.

- no detail what so ever in the application

- obviously new to the server (via the playtime)

- not known at all in the community

this concludes my reasoning behind my negative feedback.

Good luck!

Sincerely, Solar

Edited by Solar
17 hours ago, Bailey said:

15 hours ago, Delta said:
  • Event Ideas are Basic and over used
  • has no Content
  • only 21 hours on the server
  • Lakes sufficient Detail 
  • Seems like a Nice guy

Well put. This application needs a serious makeover before it can be seen as an application that is serious.

• Rook locked this topic