it's a goddamn Perma ban

Which staff member banned you:

Zaspan

What date did the ban occur:

26/11/2019

What was the reason for the ban:

"nO iNtEnTiOn To Rp" said the invisible droid that gunned down two st's

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

After the debrief I was wondering around the ship after having just missed the event, so after while of nothing going on, I started making fart noises out of boredom and another ST by the name of Trude joined in and started following me around, eventually we made it to the main lobby of the third floor, where instead of giving a warning to stop, Zaspan opened fire and killed us both without a single warning, was making fart sounds childish? yes, was it RDM from a admin worthy? f**k no. 

Trude and I were not to happy about being RDM'd by a mod, we returned to the third floor, Zaspan was in the same place, I threw a few comments along the lines of "Imagine killing St's for making sound effects" Trude said "imagine being a droid" with one or two I don't recall, after which we left, about a minute later I received the ban and after checking the forum, so did Trude, neither of us insulted, threatened or swore at Zaspan.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

Because what your ban hungry mod did is teetering on the edge of mod abuse, perhaps a warn or kick if you're really pushing is understandable hell even a arrest even without a single word from Zaspan would've been understandable, but to PERMA ban not one BUT TWO players without warning is utterly ridiculous especially considering this was for FART NOISES, I refuse to be banned from this server for such a stupid reason.

I don't know if Zaspan has been having a hard week or was just in a bad mood but to think you could just ban two people over something like this is blatantly wrong.

• Upvote 2

Neutral leaning towards +1

I'm sorry but there has to be more to the story than simple fart noises, especially to trigger a permanent ban on two players. I would advise re-structuring your appeal, hostility and aggression isn't the ideal way of approaching this situation. It is an absurd situation and you may be angry about it, but it'll only work one way and make it seem like you're demanding to be unbanned which only gives staff leverage over the situation. If the story turns out to be true I do believe you should be unbanned, perhaps shortened to 1 week maximum. I would still advise you use this time to reflect on your actions, minor or not you did something to upset someone so you were doing something wrong.

None the less, Good Luck!

-1 due to the fact that you lied in your ban appeal, I’ve heard from multiple sources that you hurled an array of insults at Zaspan after being killed and were beyond toxic. That attitude shows that you have no real intention to co-operate with staff and quick to lose your temper.

2 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Neutral leaning towards +1

I'm sorry but there has to be more to the story than simple fart noises, especially to trigger a permanent ban on two players. I would advise re-structuring your appeal, hostility and aggression isn't the ideal way of approaching this situation. It is an absurd situation and you may be angry about it, but it'll only work one way and make it seem like you're demanding to be unbanned which only gives staff leverage over the situation. If the story turns out to be true I do believe you should be unbanned, perhaps shortened to 1 week maximum. I would still advise you use this time to reflect on your actions, minor or not you did something to upset someone so you were doing something wrong.

None the less, Good Luck!

yes, I am quite angry.

I don't know how much more open I can be about this, myself and Trude were on the third floor, making fart sounds at each other, Zaspan was invisible in the corner and shot us both to death without a word, a Isb agent came over, didn't see their name he said "nice aim" and left, we came back and said the comments I put in the post apart from one I forgot although I probably just repeated myself, and then we both walked off, just to be banned a few seconds later, that is the truth, Trude could vouch for this, I'm sure Zaspan too despite his incredibly insane overreaction and I'm sorry but I'm not apologizing anytime soon for something I wasn't in the wrong for, perhaps it was a tad disrespectful and if "imagine shooting st's for making fart noises" upset Zaspan I'll apologize, even if I think it's ridiculous.

I know you're chill Luigi I'm sorry you have to deal with me when I'm utterly filthy about this but if me being upset about a false perma ban leads to admins manipulating this in Zaspan's favor than clearly Imperial rp shouldn't have been the server I sunk about a year and a half of my time into, I know this doesn't help my case but Zaspan is in the wrong here, not I, not Trude I'm not gonna back down on what I think is borderline mod abuse.

I'm happy to answer any other questions but as it is I am putting everything I recall on the table.

6 minutes ago, Rivers said:

-1 due to the fact that you lied in your ban appeal, I’ve heard from multiple sources that you hurled an array of insults at Zaspan after being killed and were beyond toxic. That attitude shows that you have no real intention to co-operate with staff and quick to lose your temper.

yeah I probably did drop a few F bombs after being Rdm'd that sounds about right for me, I don't recall them, after coming back to Zaspan I honestly do not remember hurling any insults towards him apart from the comment "imagine shooting st's for making fart sounds" or something along those lines, I think I said something after Trude said "imagine being a droid" but outside that I am having a hard time recalling them, I even mentioned that in the post that I didn't remember all the comments, I will apologize if they were harsh but I don't remember saying anything awful enough to warrant a perma ban.

I have no interest in lying, I'm not gonna hide the fact that I am beyond infuriated about this, If I said anything overly disrespectful I would like to apologize if I did upset Zaspan, but as far as I recall everything in the post is mostly true, I do think I probably did run my mouth at the point of the RDM but not after, I genuinely don't recall, I just want to be unbanned, I have zero interest in lying about this and with two others involved how would that benefit me? that makes no sense.

• Advisor

crouching around the ship, constantly making farting noises, swearing at personnel, getting arrested, lying, calling people virgins, saying they have no life and your justification for all this is "zaspan overacted on our actions and he was invisible and he killed us" I seriously think you need to reconsider your actions and your poor choice of words certainly isn't doing anything positive for you nor for the rest of the staff team as they react to this. We are not stupid, you and your counterpart knew exactly what you were doing and just in that quick 5 minute interaction plus the other rules you broke, you certainly have no intention to roleplay and simply doubling down on the fact that i overacted does not convince me you deserve to be unbanned. 

I am going to deny this ban appeal and you may not reapply for 2 months.

• Confused 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 6

• zaspan locked this topic