Ban Appeal

Snap

Steam Name: tHomas Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114667959

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189601647/

In Game Details In Game Name: Trude In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Stormtrooper Ban

Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

1340433116_ScreenShot2019-11-26at9_48_24pm.thumb.png.143cb17b0df3f28b3dafee151993696f.png

How long was the ban for: forever

Which staff member banned you: Zaspan

What date did the ban occur: 26/11/2019

What was the reason for the ban: Supposed constant minging

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: On the third floor there were higher ups talking about a players player-model where his right arm was not there. They were speaking about it and how it looked "munted". Zaspan didn't take this kindly and perma-banned me without giving a warning which should be suitable and would be fair. Yes, I believe that it was disrespectful in a sense but I don't believe that level of punishment should have been given out.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I have been playing on this server for years, never had a warning or ban in my life on that server and should have been given a warning not a permaban as that does seem fair since I was just involving myself back on the server. I do see how what I said can be disrespectful and I am not disrespecting how the Super Admin conducts his job and position on the server but I believe that the judgement I received was way out of proportion.

Neutral Support

I am going with a neutral because some of what you said in details of the situation section of the ban don't really add up, grammar mistakes and all. Your appeal is filled out to the standard of which it is acceptable so no problems there. Your reasoning for a second chance is pretty detailed and you do seem like that you have remorse for your actions that led you to being banned. Before I give either negative or positive support I want to hear/see Zaspan's response to the whole situation and what he saw happened to see if it correlates to what you have said. Until then Good luck.

• Retired Veteran

crouching around the ship, constantly making farting noises, swearing at personnel, getting arrested, lying, calling people virgins, saying they have no life and your justification for all this is "zaspan overacted on our actions and he was invisible and he killed us" I seriously think you need to reconsider your actions and your poor choice of words certainly isn't doing anything positive for you nor for the rest of the staff team as they react to this. We are not stupid, you and your counterpart knew exactly what you were doing and just in that quick 5 minute interaction plus the other rules you broke, you certainly have no intention to roleplay and simply doubling down on the fact that i overacted does not convince me you deserve to be unbanned. 

I am going to deny this ban appeal and you may not reapply for 2 months.

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 2

• zaspan locked this topic