Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | Special Look

Hey IG,

Found this when skulking around on the internet today and it had me feeling really wholesome and happy, so I thought I'd share it with you all because spreading happiness is the best feeling in the world.

• Upvote 1

I'm not tearing up, you are.

This is the most wholesome video I have seen and this brings so many emotions with it. Imagine having the honour to take part in making these movies or being a character within these movies. These movies are marvelous and I am nothing but excited to see how they wrap up the new trilogy with The Rise of Skywalker. These movies are a culture, not a fantasy.

Not to swear, but thank heck this exists.

everyone Coming together to talk about the series that has been around since forever

I still remember the day my Mum bought me Lego star wars on the Ps4 and my Life has changed ever since. every community every Movie and every game has changed Life as we see it. it'll be sad to see it go for sure. But all good things must come to an End. 

Thanks @Bailey Made my day Father

<3

1 minute ago, Delta said:

THe End is scary, i Know.

Facing it is scary. 

But overcoming it. thats the best part 

That got way more deep than I thought I'd ever see on a Star Wars forum about the Star Wars movies.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

That got way more deep than I thought I'd ever see on a Star Wars forum about the Star Wars movies.

go big or go home

Literally wrote a Text Response about the Matrix today, just Spitting fire At this point 

4 minutes ago, Delta said:

go big or go home

Literally wrote a Text Response about the Matrix today, just Spitting fire At this point 

When's the EP coming then? I wanna hear Delta spit some fire over a beat.

2 hours ago, Delta said:

I still remember the day my Mum bought me Lego star wars on the Ps4 and my Life has changed ever since.

I remember my parents giving me the box sets of both trilogies and me going "what the heck is this" then immediately sitting down and binge watching all 6 movies in 1 day. :) 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Larko said:

Woah this is bloody awesome, thanks for sharing @Bailey. You seem to always have all the cool vids, how do you find these aha.

But I absolutely love that video, it gave me weird tingles in the skin :)

I just spend a lot of time scrolling through sh*t at the gym in between my sets.