E-11 Skins | Pointshop Preview

Heyo IG,

Two posts from me in one day, I know, its sorry for the spam folks, however, this one needs to be made so you know what you're buying in the new pointshop! Since they don't show the skins due to the world model being the base one. However, I won't woffle on, here they are. I hope you enjoy them and thanks @Ragetank for putting them on the Server and I suppose thanks to me for making em.

E-11 | Atom
Atom.jpg

E-11 | Asiimov
Asiimov.jpg

E-11 | Electric Hive
Electric_Hive.jpg

E-11 | IHC
IHC.jpg

E-11 | Kosmos
Kosmos_v2.jpg

E-11 | Jaws
E-11_Jaws.jpg

E-11 | PS (Paint Splash)
Paint_Splash.jpg

E-11 | Hyperbeast
Hyperbeast.jpg

E-11 DBK | (Death by Kitty)
Death_by_Kitty.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

These designs look awesome, great work Bailey. Can't wait to see people running around with a few of these in game, obviously not on DEFCON V though ;)

Just a question, are there any weapon specific tracers for any of these similar to how the previous custom E-11's worked?

1 hour ago, Sully said:

These designs look awesome, great work Bailey. Can't wait to see people running around with a few of these in game, obviously not on DEFCON V though ;)

Just a question, are there any weapon specific tracers for any of these similar to how the previous custom E-11's worked?

You'd have to ask @Jman1308 or @Ragetank

16 hours ago, Sully said:

At the moment only paint splash has rainbow tracers but suggestions are always welcome