Chef's Special Introduction

Tonight's Chef's Special is his introduction, which is what he's about to dish out to all the good customers and consumers of this establishment.

Many greetings, I am Chef. I reign from South Australia and am the absolute power in all things culinary (i.e. I can /me really fast in the kitchen).I've been on the server for quite a bit now, I've managed probably close to 2 weeks of in-game playtime (including pre-reset times) but I've been around for a couple more weeks than that.

I also have a bit of ULTRA ELITE SUPER EXCLUSIVE training in the art of being a Death Trooper. I'm second in command for the Death Troopers, being the rank of Major. I like my job: it has a purpose, you're looked up to as a (not officially) elite regiment and I'm affiliated with the operations of the ISB which has some nice RP aspects in it opposed to running and gunning all the time.

Yeah, I'm not the most active person due to having a school and social life (*cough*Ridge*cough*) but when I am on and lagging the s**tballs out because of my crap system, I'm dedicated and determined to make the most of my time on the Destroyer.

I love this server and its community, there's a good player base, the RP is immersive and the staff are very interactive with their customers, and I commend them for that. Hope everybody has a great day. Chef out.

Edited by SCHEFF

-1 After the bad 'food' you gave me the other night you should got and look in a mirror and think about your life purpose, because it ain't cooking. (the Malls Balls should work fine).

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 01/10/2017 at 2:14 PM, pinejack said:

Sorry but I have to bump this back up so everyone can see how far Chef has come after all these months.

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

agreed

Hermes

DEATH TROOPER MAJOR 73-02 CHEF

Back when I actually cooked, didn't know how to properly set my graphical settings so I constantly frame lagged into walls and was my own father.

This was unexpected but I appreciate it guys, thank you. :)

Goddamn necros

Edited by Chef
6 minutes ago, FrenchyFries said:

Chef, I'm drugged rn so let me inform you WHERES THE LAMB SAUCE. 

YOU TROOPER! GET OUT!!!

YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU AND YOU F*CK OFF!

NO ITS F**KING  RAAAAAWWWW!

LOOKS LIKE A BANTHA'S C*CK!

Chef will you marry me?

/me cringes in fear

/me presses button underneath desk alerting security

I think you need to lie down, Frenchy...

Edited by Chef
  • Ridge locked this topic