• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 looks good my dude

BUMP

marlu created the lines. Hmm yes. he started it.

Posted Images

Gigantuous +1

- Immensely Active
- Answers possess sufficient detail
- Examples appear basic, however do require an intricate understanding of PAC to create
- Half of DT wore PACs made by this guy back in the day, demonstrating his ability to create original, yet minimalist designs.

I'm going to +1 your Application.
You're a long term member of the community you can definitely be trusted with Pac.  All the Answers to the questions are very detailed and well worded.
The Pac examples show you have good knowledge of how to use Pac and i can see them being used in game to better the RP around you, for all these reason you get a +1.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:38 PM, Kamelieon said:

+1 Alright answers, good member of the community but.... more PAC3 examples would be better such as more positions or completely different models.

+1 Due to reasons above Hope you get it my dude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 12:14 PM, Shepard said:

+1

Has made amazing pacs in the past, good and active member of the community and has also taught people how to use pac3.

On 12/8/2019 at 2:29 PM, Rickle said:

+1 - Active, Friendly, Great PAC3 Examples, Has been trusted with Pac before and didn't break any rules. He should be trusted again.

Havent had many interaction with you Marlu but by the sound of other responses you seem like a chill guy and has some experience in PAC, in my opinion it would be better if we could have a few more examples other than the DT with custom gestures.