Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
  • SteamID32:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    DT04-5135 "Marlu"
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    11w, 1d, 16h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1455065940_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.22-19_02_16_92.png.7475e1b778b1d471b0508e81c6d494a8.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe i should be trusted with the PAC3 as I am an experienced member with IG with over 10 weeks of playtime. I have been trusted with high ranks in staff and RP positions across two of Imperial Gaming servers by IG management. I have not received any warns, bans or verbal warnings through my playtime on the server, I always aim to respect other players in any situation. I will own up to any mistakes or unprofessionalism I have done in the past and have been aiming to correct them with maximum professionalism. I will be responsible and mature with the permission of PAC3 utilisations and will follow all the rules listed by the appropriate people to full capability.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I would like the access of PAC3 as I want to push to enhance and enrich the role-play experience for both myself and other players. Having the role will create new and fun RP within the DT and external regiments with new and unique ideas that I believe I can bring to the IG community. When I was a Moderator and above I had the ability to use PAC3 on the IG server. As most people know, I spent a lot of time and dedication towards my DT character, to extend the capabilities of PAC3 tier 1 to its peak. I did and will still take suggestions and criticisms with no negativity, attempting to improve my designs to an infinite level.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe I deserve PAC3 within the Imperial Gaming server as I have demonstrated my RP capabilities towards previous and current members with maturity and responsibility. I have over 2600 hours on GMOD most of those hours relating to the Imperial Gaming server. As said before I am a former Senior Moderator on the server and a previous user of PAC3. I have the appropriate knowledge and skills to utilize PAC3 to a solid recognizable level. I do admit i have at points I have f**ked around, however, I have set my goal to correct these mistakes and restore my previous reputation within the Imperial Gaming Community on Garrys Mod.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
    292612114_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.22-23_13_32_76.png.45191352edca49bf8aff1c13fd963af6.png
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    69914679_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.22-23_13_42_95.png.1f454174075bd0e73223572859972aca.png
  • PAC3 Example 3:
    213324128_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.22-23_14_15_100.png.8758943971033b1f752b3f7c4f8d09f8.png
  • PAC3 Example 4:
    702123810_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.22-23_14_03_62.png.cda75530dfdd1a09616d02661947a8cc.png
  • PAC3 Example 5:
    1213791436_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.22-23_14_07_33.png.5c5e80b2de9fb74c690104d375967663.png
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.23 - 09.26.11.31.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.23 - 09.40.55.71.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.23 - 09.50.55.74.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.12.21 - 22.48.15.63.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.12.21 - 22.59.56.65.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.12.21 - 23.52.43.98.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.12.25 - 12.38.31.85.png

Edited by Marlu
Update within PAC3 idea
  • Upvote 1

+1 Alright answers, good member of the community but.... more PAC3 examples would be better such as more positions or completely different models.

5 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

+1 Alright answers, good member of the community but.... more PAC3 examples would be better such as more positions or completely different models.

+1

Love ya Marlu and all your answers are well detailed.

The only little thing is the examples the ones you have are fine but more variety and creativity would be much better.

Until the examples are updated ill be leaving a Neutral leaning towards positive support.

40 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

The only little thing is the examples the ones you have are fine but more variety and creativity would be much better.

Until the examples are updated ill be leaving a Neutral leaning towards positive support.

1 hour ago, Kamelieon said:

Yeah mates, i got other stuff, just gotta find the model that fitted it :<

2 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

+1 as this man knows what he’s doing with PAC as proven in the past. Try and get your examples to reflect this as not all community members know your previous PAC achievements like I do.

Edited by Rivers

3 hours ago, Rivers said:

+1 as this man knows what he’s doing with PAC as proven in the past. Try and get your examples to reflect this as not all community members know your previous PAC achievements like I do.

As per usual Rivers be spitting facts.

On a serious note however Marlu has proven in the past that he is very competent with the PAC3 editor. Back when I was still in ISB he would assist myself and other members of ISB with their PACs. 

+1

• Upvote 1

Neutral for the following reasons

PAC's are very basic 

PAC's are not original or show any creativity

Questions have good detail

Happy to change to a +1 if I see the my reasons improve 

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Galle said:

Neutral for the following reasons

PAC's are very basic 

PAC's are not original or show any creativity

Questions have good detail

Happy to change to a +1 if I see the my reasons improve 

Yeah mate read ya loud and clear, i put a couple more shots up if you wanna have a look. I lost all my old stuff back when i had PAC3, lost a bit of knowledge on how to do a couple things but its coming back to me slowly. I pushed the designs out above in an hour or so pre app post.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:40 AM, Hyperion said:

yeah +1

Edited by Delta

14 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

Examples are clean and show proficiency in PAC, as well as you being a respected and long time member of the community + having increased activity as of late leads me to leaving a fat +1. Good luck.

Pac examples look great, the application looks neat and well made. Marlu's also been with the community for quite a long time as well as the fact that he used to not only have access to pac, but was on the staff team. For all these reasons, he has my support. +1

Easy +1

Marlu's been a long member of the community who's had experience with PAC as a staff member. The application holds great detail as well as clean PAC examples.

Good Luck! 

1 hour ago, Luigi said:

Easy +1

Marlu's been a long member of the community who's had experience with PAC as a staff member. The application holds great detail as well as clean PAC examples.

Good Luck! 

20 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

^

+1 - Active, Friendly, Great PAC3 Examples, Has been trusted with Pac before and didn't break any rules. He should be trusted again.

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2019 at 3:50 AM, Morgan said:

As per usual Rivers be spitting facts.

On a serious note however Marlu has proven in the past that he is very competent with the PAC3 editor. Back when I was still in ISB he would assist myself and other members of ISB with their PACs. 

+1

+1 - Again, well said. 

@Marlu - Be sure to update your ID to display the correct SteamID (32 not 64).

On 11/23/2019 at 12:38 AM, Kamelieon said:

+1 Good luck Chief

On 12/8/2019 at 3:29 PM, Rickle said:

+1 - Active, Friendly, Great PAC3 Examples, Has been trusted with Pac before and didn't break any rules. He should be trusted again.

Same from me, great guy and one or two more different examples would also be good. Best of luck!

- Pulse -