Jerry’s Trial Moderator Application

JerryJohnsington  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

+1 Very committed, resilient, and reliable person. Jerry would make an excellent addition to the mod team as Jerry is not only a responsible member of the community, but also highly dedicated to solve problems that anyone may encounter, which I've personally seen in the nova regiment. Jerry's personality it self is very friendly and endearing. he has shown little to no signs of minging on the server and can indeed be trusted. 

Best of luck for the application.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

BUMP

28/03/20

Updates

-Playtime 7 Weeks, 1 day.

Elaborations:

I decided that my DDOS prevention question wasn't thorough enough, I decided to give a more detailed outlook on my submission, I hope you can understand, I just want to make myself more clear and thorough. Next bump i might give the application look more furnished with changing the colour scheme of the sub titles.
Thank you for the positive support

Edited by JerryJohnsington
On 3/7/2020 at 6:27 PM, Volux said:

+1 Very committed, resilient, and reliable person. Jerry would make an excellent addition to the mod team as Jerry is not only a responsible member of the community, but also highly dedicated to solve problems that anyone may encounter, which I've personally seen in the nova regiment. Jerry's personality it self is very friendly and endearing. he has shown little to no signs of minging on the server and can indeed be trusted. 

Best of luck for the application.

• 1 month later...
  • Wingza locked this topic