STEAM_0:1:89109925
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [96-01] Jerry
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7 Weeks, 1 Days, 21 Hours.
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
     image.png.f6cf4160092292701e254b3c9a88da50.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    2 warns: Discconnect to avoid arrest and RDM, to elaborate more, this was at a time when I did not commit to the server as much as I do now, thus these warns were presented to me late last year/early this year, I have thoroughly learned from my mistakes and I do love this server, it's a great community and I hope I don't make those mistakes again.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No Bans at all.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have not been at all any staff members on Garry's Mod related servers, but previously back when I used to play a game called Unturned a lot, On multiple server ranging from genre my highest staff ranks from smallest to largest would have to be: Moderator on a popular (now dead) server, Head Admin on an Unturned Role-play server, and a Server Manager on a popular Player Versus Player Server.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    From spectating how Moderators do their job, I can only assume that they partake of the role Moderator to a high standard (By supporting the server). The moderators in my opinion are the people who do the common jobs, but when the time comes for them to step up as a IG staff member they have no issue with doing so. Moderators appear to do staff tickets for the common man and women, this may include: Staff tickets for tools for training or tryouts purposes, assisting and supporting the higher staff authority with problems and coming up with reasonable and safe solutions, and overall just trying to make the Imperial Gaming server a well rounded friendly server for people of all ages and demographics to enjoy.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    For starters, being a Trial-Moderator (Trial Moderator) to me, seems like a huge honor that needs some respecting, for people to go out their way and volunteer themselves for the sake of others problems, that seems like a honorable thing to do, I would absolutely love to help people on this server and assistant them by any means, and I partly wish to increase my insight and find out what it takes to be a Trial moderator on a Garry's Mod server because it is definitely a lot more harder than an Unturned server, so to briefly conclude this paragraph, I would love to help and assist people and gain some positive experience from a highly dedicated staff team.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    Look don't get me wrong I love to have a laugh, but when things need to be said and done I will try my absolute hardest to come up with a solution that benefits everyone, I might not have a lot of staff experience on a Garry's Mod server, but I love to learn new things and help other out, so If I were to know the basic formula of what it takes to be a good Trial-Moderator, I would try my hardest to live up to those standards, I try to be enthusiastic and ethical towards situations, so I would love to solve issues on the server for the staff team and try to help the Imperial Gaming community one step at a time.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s (Random Deathmatches) and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    From what I have gathered, the standard procedure would be: 1. Check the logs, 2. Find the suspects Steamid32/64, 3. Warn or in some cases ban the culprit. But of course it may not be that easy like I said that's what I have gathered from witnessing these actions occur. Speaking of witnesses, In between all of that I would try to attempt some detective work to further find why and how the culprit did theses then from either Eye-witnesses or victims of this Mass RDM.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I find Moderators to be somewhat of peacekeepers, maintaining balance on the server, if there were to be a feud/ harassment on the server/community. I would first of all get both sides of the story (Victim and Suspect) once I have gathered that and made my decision, I would let the suspect party off with a standard issue warning, if he were to keep harassing the victim from then on, I would give the suspect a warn and then hopefully the suspect will 'pull his socks up' and move along so this feud will not happen again.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Either take video evidence or photographic evidence, at the wrong place at the wrong time abusing staff powers is a no go, staff powers are earned by hard dedication and work and for someone to abuse such powers for a skit is inappropriate and it makes the RP server look bad, of course having fun is what it is all about and that's what video games are for, but there is a line and they should not cross it if not appropriate to do so. To conclude this I would report my findings to a higher staff member higher than the suspect.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone were to threaten the server with a DDOS attack, I would report this immediately to a higher staff member and hopefully get him banned, but before that I would decide and investigate whether or not the suspect is joking or not. If the Suspect was joking; then he would still get severe punishment inflicted to him. If the Suspect were to be telling the truth or clear of it, I would try my best to assist and prevent the attack from happening; this could include contact high staff members like developers and members of the server moderator community and prevent the scenario from happening. Threatening harmful attacks to the server is not a joke and you can be accountable for those claims. 
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Jerrimiah

Edited by JerryJohnsington
Furnished Application
  • Upvote 4

besides the fact you totally forgot a full on conversation we had the night before which made me think i was absolutely off my chops youd be a good mod +1

waweaer.PNG.9f111126280d3eedcd6e066376a86f50.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Huge +1 from me. Rarely do I see Jerry minge in game and he tends to be an upstanding member of the community who reflects very positive qualities. This application also is thought out with admirable detail.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rivers said:

Huge +1 from me. Rarely do I see Jerry minge in game and he tends to be an upstanding member of the community who reflects very positive qualities. This application also is thought out with admirable detail.

Absolute lad and the best Gimp Trooper we ever had, massive +1

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rivers said:

• Like 1

+1 - Positive support from me

Have known Jerry for quite a while and he is chill in each interaction. I feel he could defuse each hostile claim easily. Though I would recommend going in more detail in each situation but most specifically the DDOS situation.

Goodluck :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Like 1

My man Jerry. Known him since February and ever since he came back he's not stopped to show his skill and maturity. Good luck brother!

+1

• Like 1

+1

Legitmately one of the top 5 best commanders on the server by far, Jerry is a responsible, kind, mature and gifted person with a chance to make change in anyone and everyone he meets, he defuses situations as easily as anyone starts them, hes a great person to have around on the server and spreads positivity and kindness wherever he goes. Jerry gives 100% in all situations and by giving him a shot at staffing, the server will only better itself.

You make this sometimes toxic and hypocritical community bearable for me and many others Jerry, much love buddy, goodluck.

Edited by Higashi
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 3:36 AM, Rivers said:

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 9:12 AM, Stathi said:

+1 - Positive support from me

Have known Jerry for quite a while and he is chill in each interaction. I feel he could defuse each hostile claim easily. Though I would recommend going in more detail in each situation but most specifically the DDOS situation.

Goodluck :)

Cant really say anything Just goodluck dude You have a +1 from me 

--Phobia :)

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 12:36 AM, Rivers said:

+1 - Reasons as above.

• Like 1

Big +1 

Every interaction with Jerry has been very positive, and his maturity and leadership in game is admirable. Good luck dude :)

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.