• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    Stryker
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:40777706
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Age?:
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    Imperial RP Server
  • Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):
    GLua/Lua
  • What type of content do you want to create for our server?
    I enjoy working with and around 3d2d drawing and Derma panels. I can also do other tasks if required. My main goal right now is to free up all these 3d2d textscreens and have information panels display it in a much nicer and neater fashion.
  • Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?
    I have done alot of work with 3d2d drawing and derma panels.
    I also have experience with SWEPs, Entities and Vehicle lua.
    Here is an Addon I recently made - [https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916699070]
    I have also assisted LordTrilobite with some basic vehicle coding.
    I have also assisted Venator with his new Starwars Emplacement Addon he is working on.
  • Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes

I'll be leaving a Neutral on this application based on the following factors: 

Demonstrated knowledge of Lua/GLua with the addon linked in the application.

- Has ideas to improve the Server if accepted. 

Application could use some more detail. Would be nice to see some more examples. 

Haven't interacted with you much in game so I don't really know you as a person. 

• Upvote 1

+1

Reasons:

• Has shown his intrigue and drive for developing through the creation of his most recent addon which has already been implemented into the server for usage in the recruit training room.
  • As of recent the applicant has been fairly active on the server taking on a role within the medical troopers under the name 'Stryker'.
  • Applicant appears to be mature and professional in their conduct as judged via in-game interactions.
  • Applicant appears to have good intentions behind achieving the role and has good ideas for further development/improvement within the server.

• Application could do with more examples of prior projects or examples of further content creation.
  • Application could do with a considerable overhaul of information/detail in its responses.

Best of luck,

Sully

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Has shown his intrigue and drive for developing through the creation of his most recent addon which has already been implemented into the server for usage in the recruit training room.
  • As of recent the applicant has been fairly active on the server taking on a role within the medical troopers under the name 'Stryker'.
  • Applicant appears to be mature and professional in their conduct as judged via in-game interactions.
  • Applicant appears to have good intentions behind achieving the role and has good ideas for further development/improvement within the server.

• Application could do with more examples of prior projects or examples of further content creation.
  • Application could do with a considerable overhaul of information/detail in its responses.

Best of luck,

Sully

Just accept him already, Tank.

+1

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

Best of luck,

Sully

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

Best of luck,

Sully

18 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

Sums it up. Have known Stryker for maybe 2 years now, there has been so many times where he has shown he knows what he is doing when it comes to development. He will greatly aid the dev team!

ACCEPT IMMEDIATELY.