Bailey

IG eSports Jerseys / Shirts Competition

Heyo IG,

So in the Staff Discord, we were having a bit of a joke about some IG merch and I came up with the following design for the memes at the time (which was a very low effort meme).

20dbf25a33a4263b8c0983d16d04e483.png

After a bit of a meme, I decided that I'd make a post out of it and thought about genuinely buying an IG shirt for the memes and to rep the community even in a joke kind of way, and so, I decided that it would be fun to make up a competition in which whoever designs the coolest / best looking IG shirt/jumper wins and I'll buy that shirt/jumper from the website they link.

Conditions
It must be related to IG.
It must be purchasable from the website via a link or something, if not, I'll just make the design up on the website, make sure to link it though!
Lets please not make the shirts $500 each or I'll cry.

Side note: If you can put text on it, just put something on the back like "Bailey", "The Last sh*tposter" or "Uncle Iroh" for the memes.

Good luck my friends, comp ends on the 28th of November.

• Like 3

Rule #1 of Staff Discord, do not talk about Staff Discord xD

27 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Lets please not make the shirts $500 each or I'll cry.

$499 here we come. Also Bailey, depending on the price I'll join ya and I'll buy the shirt if its good. If someone wants to be an actual chad, please make us a sick Jersey that allows us to customise the name on the back so we can put our Aliases :) 

Have fun with this kiddos and I can't wait to see what creative stuff people come up with, and the absolute memes that people come up with.

Edited by Sully
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sully said:

$499 here we come. Also Bailey, depending on the price I'll join ya and I'll buy the shirt if its good. If someone wants to be an actual chad, please make us a sick Jersey that allows us to customise the name on the back so we can put our Aliases :) 

We'll meet up and rep it wallah. 

4 hours ago, Sully said:

Rule #1 of Staff Discord, do not talk about Staff Discord xD

Smh

Comp looks good though 

1 hour ago, Welshy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1074716680_Jersey-Front.PNG.6e036041a04bd4b6205ea317bf1339b9.PNG1521369758_Jersey-Back.PNG.16dbcfef016fc002898d0efd9cf0dfff.PNG

Something whipped up in 5mins - Pretty sure its like 39.99AUD

If you're actually serious I'll have a proper look for you later @Bailey

I’m deadly serious. It’ll be funny as to get one for the boys.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I’m deadly serious. It’ll be funny as to get one for the boys.

Time to design one tonight then, next minute IG get a fully sponsored eSports team

• Like 1

[IG] mug when? i need to add one to my collection of mugs.

also what kind of game we looking at when we say esports? I'm assuming everyone is referring to games like csgo.

Wait theres a staff discord

What happened to the damn steam chat

I could suggest this website if you wanna produce something similar to a Jersey.  You can create a design on one of the formats and provide to people the key things you did or i think you can create a link to a pre made one?

http://indigowolfdyo2.com/ (not a virus . or some crap)

The only IG merch I'd get would be an IG tea/coffee cup (which we did actually sell back in the day)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Larko said:

Wait theres a staff discord

What happened to the damn steam chat

We have both now.

• Confused 1

Well this is more of a concept of a design as the logos are low quality as i don't have access to the originals but this design should get the point across. <3

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 2.42.06 pm.png

Edited by Born
  • Upvote 1

I was looking at some jerseys today for some ideas and they normally have their gaming name and then their real name, I was thinking of change the real name part to something like your rank but then people get promoted all the time (ranks as in like PAC3 user or moderator), most known for would be nice but could get a bit messy. With the numbers I believe their should be a thing where you can get a custom number but if someone else has it, you can't get it again (first in best dressed). No sponsors will make could make the jersey pretty empty unless we has a simplistic sleek modern look or have logos everywhere,  or we have like a garrys mod symbol with text saying stuff like "Australian Garrys Mod community" "Star Wars Roleplay Server". Planning to do a design soon, hopefully there are a lot more designs. These will be good for if anyone goes to like conventions such as PAX or Oz Comic Con and want to gain attention and actually meet in the "REAL LIFE". Please advertisement brochure bundles............ 'Imperial Gaming Ambassador' Rank?
(Sorry for the weird typed stuff)

Also @Born I like the design concept, very nice.

All of today I've been trying to search for this ooneeee post but I cannot seem to find it, its got a lot of both blue and red Imperial Gaming logos in it! If yah know who posted it or have it, please link me :(

-Adding on, 2 hours later!

When designing these jerseys, you gotta think about the juicy aspects!

>What colour it’s going to be and the background. Is it going to be a gradient, if so what shape? Will the gradient be blended, or not? Will it be just one colour or different colours in different areas?

028D3A36-4325-4C99-B2F2-96A6DBFFC36E.thumb.jpeg.09ad70a88e98484dcc76d58badaa63fa.jpeg

>What patterns are going to be on it? A connecting pattern such as some honeycomb things, arrows, lines (horizontal, vertical or diagonal), circles or a squiggly line?

AA0D9EC3-A200-4FE1-8CFC-548F4CCEBF3E.thumb.jpeg.f967d9fcc550491bc70fca2d177d173d.jpeg

>Which Imperial Gaming logo you gonna use? Are you going to change the colour or wording or just leave them as they are?

64E5D68E-DCBF-43EE-B1B8-4B60B69A5950.thumb.jpeg.7abc46c17d67ad257b0307981938980c.jpeg

>Are you going to put any other images on such as the gmod logo, an Australian flag or perhaps get the community a collab (lol  please make us famous)61DCB77A-BB87-4E6F-9176-D917013F5FB7.thumb.jpeg.16fd81f2c7235fb20e2f701a1d8f25d1.jpeg

Edited by Kamelieon

6 hours ago, Born said:

Well this is more of a concept of a design as the logos are low quality as i don't have access to the originals but this design should get the point across. <3

Hide contents

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 2.42.06 pm.png

Not a bad concept tbh however I feel the mass amounts of small IG logos is a tad overkill IMO.

I've used a sight called owayo which has a 3D online jersey creator which is really good and you can do a long of things custom. I've come up with a design which I think is good but if we want our own custom Names and Numbers on the back we will have to order seperately and it will cost more and also privacy reasons eh?
JERSEY CREATOR: https://www.owayo.com.au/konfigurator_html/index.php?sport=esports&product=shirts_e3&lang=en&land=au

4f82a067df866ed0184b53db65ccb942.png
To avoid paying so much heres my idea:
Someone such as yourself (Bailey) sets up a donation link where everyone can pay a specific ammount (covering jersey and shipping) and then we order then in bulk to cost less and then once that person gets them they send them out to people who have ordered. As I said before we should have a number thing where we have a first in best dressed.

DESIGN: Idk what you think though, I did use some old logos but they still look pretty noice

Spoiler

761544acd239e119ea5d30392fee69f9.png

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Like 1