• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:450196091
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Damian
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2d 7h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have not had any warns
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have not had any bans
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I am currently a moderator for the biggest DarkRP server in Australia, Supremacy RP. I have been a moderator for about 2 weeks and I am still going strong,
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of Moderators on this server is to make the RP and the flow of the server move more freely. For example, Moderators deal with situations that might impact someones RP, or they deal with people who have no intent to rp, and they decisively deal with them. They also make the server run a lot more smoothly by dealing with little situations
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying because i love Imperial Gaming, and i want to support the server in anyway i can possibly do. So i see becoming a Trial Moderator as a perfect way to support the server. I have always seen Staff as role models and i want to try and replicate that to the best of my ability. I also want to try and help with the workload of other Moderators and Admin by being another helping hand in this server.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I can bring a few things to the staff team. The first thing i can bring in my extensive experience dealing with difficult sits, pressure, minges and the pressure of having to perform well. In my eyes, Supremacy RP DarkRP has a lot more minges/pressure to deal with, and i can work well under pressure. The second thing i can bring is my knowledge of using ULX commands, I am a fast learner and i know all of the recent ULX commands that a Moderator would have access too like !bring <name/steamid>, !logs, things like that. I can pick up on things really quickly and I fell i can thrive with the staffteam. The last thing i can bring is my dedication and tenacity to making this server a lot more rp friendly and to help out the other staff members with the burden of the tickets.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    In SupremacyRP, when someone disconnects, it doubles there original punishment, so normally it would be a 1-2d softban, but since he disconnected, i would give him a 3-4d softban. Im unsure how the punishment system works on Imperial, but I can learn quickly, as i did in SupremacyRP
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would talk to the Bully and tell him that if he keeps harassing another player, i will warn him, if he continues severely, i would ban him for a couple of hours, and the punishment will keep going up if he still continues to harass other players.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would try and get video evidence of this incident and show/report it to the staff manager, as im unsure who it is. I would then explain the situation to the staff manager and show the video i hopefully got
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I believe its an instant Perma-Ban, as it is on SupremacyRP, as i said, i can check the Punishment guide just in case
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Charles Thickens

Unfortunately you do not meet the correct minimum playtime to apply for Moderator on Imperial Gaming. Apart of the Terms & Conditions you have accepted states you require at least 1 week of playtime. Consider playing more on the server and gaining more playtime before continuing this application. 

Hi there @jackellery,

Unfortunately the Trial Moderator Application | Rules and Terms & Conditions |  stipulate under point 8 that you must have at least one week on the server before applying.  This means that I will have to refer this post @zaspan or @Cecil for closure.

P.S

Don't let this dissuade you however!  When you hit the playtime and are more well known in the community you are encouraged to apply again and give it another shot!

Edited by Goliath
Grammar
Just now, Goliath said:

Hi there @jackellery,

Unfortunately the Trial Moderator Application | Rules and Terms & Conditions |  stipulate under point 8 that you must have at least one week on the server before applying.  This means that I will have to refer this post @zaspan or @Cecil for closure.

P.S

Don't let this dissuade you however!  When you hit the playtime and are more well known in the community you are encouraged to apply again and give it another shot!

I didn't know that lmao, ill make sure to get 1 week

• Facepalm 1
  • Advisor

Denied.

You do not meet the minimum playtime to apply for a moderating position, I can only recommend you bump up your playtime a bit longer and perhaps looking towards accepted applications to gather some formatting insight which might be useful for your own application.

• zaspan locked this topic