Bioptic
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 week 1 day
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20191031093443_1.jpg.d93181f03b49d46ba774057679d621a9.jpg
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    The reason i should be trusted with PAC is because i am a reasonable and responsible person i have never abused this privilege and never will i should be trusted because ill use what it is meant for to improve the look of your model i also make sure gain peoples trust and not break this trust i know this is really short but this is all true hope i can prove to you guys that i can be trusted.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    The reason i would like to access PAC is to show i can use my skills in making my SCAR model more intimidating then others i would like to use pac in showing people the skill i have an allow me to be easily identified as a 2nd LT (see example 4) this is also the first time i have re textured a model so it'll allow me to gain opinions form the sever in general and it'll give me a different perspective of how people see me it'll also allow me to stand out from the rest of the troopers on the server i believe it'll benefit my regiment being able to be chosen for certain roles for events since i would stand out and it'll make me and my regiment more noticed i hope i get the opportunity to show my model of to you all.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    i Deserve PAC because i believe i am becoming a well known person of this community and more respected then usual i am also an active member of SCAR nearly on everyday so the privilege of me having PAC wont be wasted i deserve it so i can keep learning how to use PAC from peoples comments towards my model all i used to do is bone merge but now i can re-texture use events i am currently going to be working on an animation for when i cloak and have sounds with it.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1913278751
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1913278837
  • PAC3 Example 3:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1913278905
  • PAC3 Example 4:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1913278868
  • PAC3 Example 5:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1818907245
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Bioptic

NEUTRAL I don't know you well so I cannot judge on your personality, your answers are good but there are a lot of grammatical errors, you have a small ammount of PAC3 creations (which are not the most aesthetically pleasing) opposed to other applications and this goes on to how much skill you actually have. 

10 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

NEUTRAL I don't know you well so I cannot judge on your personality, your answers are good but there are a lot of grammatical errors, you have a small ammount of PAC3 creations (which are not the most aesthetically pleasing) opposed to other applications and this goes on to how much skill you actually have. 

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

Can you provide a little more on this matter? thanks.

The textures are made by a person called Larry who originally created them on 'The Musuem'. I have DMed Larry about the matter and Bioptic told him that he didn't know he made them. Whether or not he knew who created them, he still knew that he did in fact say that it was his own creation which is probably against the rules.

Edited by Quoth
21 hours ago, Mord said:

i never stated that the material for the karma was mine specifically and Larry gave me permission to use them this morning in which i was going to quote him on it but i had an SES course/Search all day

Edited by Bioptic

aww.thumb.PNG.c8c9c8e83bcd42bfce877e7a0aae4e30.PNG

i didn't say this

this post is a train wreck

if you cannot figure out how to write a post rather than replying to me and writing in the box that comes up, i absolutely cannot believe you can figure out how to do an SES course

Edited by Mord
7 minutes ago, Mord said:

aww.thumb.PNG.c8c9c8e83bcd42bfce877e7a0aae4e30.PNG

i didn't say this

this post is a train wreck

if you cannot figure out how to write a post rather than replying to me and writing in the box that comes up, i absolutely cannot believe you can figure out how to do an SES course

really your going to insult what i do as a volunteer for the record from that iv'e done 6 SES courses and passes all aswell as this one which i am passing so dont insult what i do and u cant take an apolgy for a simple mistake ?

Reasons:

• Incorrect steam name (that one is not even in your past names).
  • Incorrect steam ID (asks for 32 not 64).
  • Not well known.
  • Minimal effort/detail in application answers.
  • Minimal low quality PAC examples.
  • Speculation around you stealing retextures within your examples without credit.
  • Causing arguments within your application thread rather than resolving the issue over PM/DM's.
  • Cannot see your playtime in your playtime evidence picture due to it being extremely zoomed in.

Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
Added additional point
2 minutes ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

• Incorrect steam name (that one is not even in your past names).
  • Incorrect steam ID (asks for 32 not 64).
  • Not well known.
  • Minimal effort/detail in application answers.
  • Minimal low quality PAC examples.
  • Speculation around you stealing retextures within your examples without credit.
  • Causing arguments within your application thread rather than resolving the issue over PM/DM's.

Regards,

Sully

76561198329275697 thats my steam 64 and my steam name is correct

Just now, Bioptic said:

76561198329275697 thats my steam 64 and my steam name is correct

Application asks for SteamID32 not SteamID64 as I have already stated. Also that is not your steam name.

4da78dfd19b6bd72604d81fcd2f6f745.png66c6c64bab1427b5301c064092556644.png 

It is not even on your past aliases which you have just wiped clean as I checked 10 minutes ago and there were 3 names there.

296831067_steam32.png.89d158e20e956490816d69a103839ba2.png

7 minutes ago, Sully said:

Application asks for SteamID32 not SteamID64 as I have already stated. Also that is not your steam name.

4da78dfd19b6bd72604d81fcd2f6f745.png66c6c64bab1427b5301c064092556644.png 

It is not even on your past aliases which you have just wiped clean as I checked 10 minutes ago and there were 3 names there.

at first i didn't know what you where referring smokiebacon2 was literally the first one i ever had so it should of been there 

Edited by Bioptic
  • Mongo locked this topic