Fallen Order Stream - 12:00 AEDT

Heyo IG,

Tonight at 12:00 AEDT I'll be streaming Jedi Fallen Order with no facecam and minimal microphone use so you can all enjoy the game in its glory (for those who don't own it yet at least). I'll be keeping the donations/follows/subscriptions overlay on because I don't want to miss that and I will be talking during loading screens and via my phone for Twitch Chat.

I'll stream until I pass out or something, this will allow those who want to watch the game and see the story in its fullest without having to wait for a walkthrough with a bunch of talking over the chat. You can see it at the link below.

https://www.twitch.tv/baileyg

I hope a few of you tune in, thanks for reading. Just a small PSA to those who want to see a lot of the game :). Don't feel obliged to tune in or donate/follow, just an opportunity for those who want to, to do so. You can also go to the Twitch tab in the home tab on top of the forums and my Twitch is there, but its kind of glitched. :)

There will obviously be spoilers, so like, don't dog the boys and spoil the game for others if you watch.

Kind regards,

- Bailey

• Like 1
1 minute ago, |Stryker| said:

i forgot to ask how in the heck you streamin it tonight, it aint out on steam for another 20hours or something

Its out on Origin at 12:00 AEDT.

Has been an interesting Stream, if you guys haven't already I recommend you tune in and watch it. :) 

you can tell its an EA game when his saber is lit on his belt during the entire cutscene. Mmmk EA I see you.

03396de29629a383d2f91e729deab181.png

Edited by Sully