Garry's Mod Playtime Leaderboards

I know this post may be a bit odd but.......

I was curious about how many hours people have put into Garry's Mod and I remember my old Commander (DeeDee / [IG] Red) saying he was pretty high on the Garry's Mod leaderboard for Oceania. So moving forward a whole year I've only decided to check today, realising I have 4000+ hours again (still shocked) reminded me of this. We have a few members of our community on the boards with that [IG] rep. Its just pretty cool seeing some familiar names on there and you can say "Hey [NAME] I'm on a website".

Oceania Leaderboard 
Australian Leaderboard

Im pretty glad and honoured to be next to our favourite forum poster  @Bailey 

Oceanic Placing
5c43281a001e5dd0ae9043a10ac42a59.png
Australian Placing
e49449cb5d1a884104945f24370c7844.png

(I was next to him :( website reloading happened)

Edited by Kamelieon
19 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

favourite

I've never felt more disrespected in my life. I will not forget this.

I went and reloaded my playtime on the website and I'm no longer next to you, I don't know if that's good or bad, considering.

94ec01d7898343daee0546d7f08bc20e.png

• Confused 1
29 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I've never felt more disrespected in my life. I will not forget this.

I went and reloaded my playtime on the website and I'm no longer next to you, I don't know if that's good or bad, considering.

94ec01d7898343daee0546d7f08bc20e.png

I quite the sad but the realoading is a bit weird, it took long for me to get on the Australian and a long long time for the Oceanic.

19 hours ago, Bailey said:

PSA to @Delta @Mongo and anyone else who wants to see their stats, log in in the top right and then reload your profile, it'll fix it up for you.

19 hours ago, Death said:

I believe it will only work if you have the correct privacy settings. In order for it to work, ensure "Game Details" is set to public. 

Profile > Edit Profile > My Privacy Settings.

Private.png

Nope it's not hidden but my stats are still private despite having reloaded the stats multiple times and ensuring my profile was public. I mean it doesn't really matter but yeah it don't work chief.

• Sad 1