STEAM_0:0:212788931
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Naptune
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4w+ now
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1884117733_myntime.PNG.87278f2c6fb282f151c5ca311150b9d2.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have never been warned.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have never been banned.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have not been staff on any other servers.
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I'm applying for Event Master because I wish to add a little spice to the events that we have here on Imperial Gaming. I enjoy participating in a wide range of events hosted on this server, meaning I have formed a range of ideas for events of my own that i'd like to bring into the server, I can see the EM team work hard as there are not many anymore so I want to assist them in satisfying all the players that wish to enjoy the server. I wish to use my ability of being able to think of things pretty quickly to make some fun events for the players of Imperial Gaming to enjoy. I want to put my mind to use for something as I don't really get to do that much. I've always wanted to be an Event Master and I would completely love for my first experience to be on my one and only SWRP server, Imperial Gaming.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe I can bring many unique events to the server, I am smart and know Star Wars lore pretty well so I won't muck up in terms of breaking the lore rules. I am pretty active being available 7 days a week for around 4-5 hours a day. I am happy to run an event whenever I can and when the community wants one because I enjoy using my imagination to create things. I have seen multiple EM's helping each other in making events happen and I would be extremely happy to assist other EM's in all of their events if they need me. I don't like shooty shoot events when they happen all the time and have no backstory to them so as Event Master I would add some backstory and reasoning to their attack. In passive events I will have everyone set up with backstory so that when questions get asked by imperial personnel the EC's don't have to ask me for the details on the spot. I wish to bring all this to life on the server and would love to have the opportunity to run events. I have a lot of time to think of events as I do work casually 2-3 days a week and have school during the weekdays, meaning I can have quite a few events in my mind, easily passing the 3 events a week mandatory milestone.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    Firstly, I would look at the tab menu and check what regiments are on, then I would plan out my event so that all the regiments get a chance to use their equipment to participate in the event, such as putting a saber wielder in the event when there are enough PT and Sith online, making some cloaked EC's when there are enough DT, allow scouting situations when there are enough recon and scout troopers online at the time. You can see where i'm getting at there. I will add some meaning to events and make sure that the regiments who have set guarding positions get a nice taste of what the event is. I would adhere to the skill levels of all the players and make sure that the EC's also can have a good time at the same time, such as giving them health depending on the total player count online at the time (90 players= 2000hp) as it would make it fair for the EC's and actually give the troopers some chance to die in the battle.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    This is what I believe an event bind would be... bind kp_downarrow "ulx bring _1;ulx sethp _1 2000;ulx giveweapon _1 (weapon link);ulx model _1 (model link here)"
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Neptune
Updated Info and adding detail
  • Upvote 1

+1,

application has decent detail, you seem to have an understanding of how everything works, events could use a little more detail other then that looks sweet   

Edited by Khronos

MASSIVE +1!

This man has been working on this application since he basically left RG, and took down his old application already just so he could improve and elaborate even further on ideas, showing just how much he wants this position. Neptune is someone I have respect for and has time and time again proven his maturity.

8 hours ago, Khronos said:

+1,

application has decent detail, you seem to have an understanding of how everything works, events could use a little more detail other then that looks sweet   

9 hours ago, Khronos said:

+1,

On 11/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Khronos said:

+1,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/10/2019 at 10:08 PM, Khronos said:

+1,

+1 from me Good Luck :)

--Phobia :)

On 11/10/2019 at 11:08 PM, Khronos said:

+1,

Hey, Neptune.
After reviewing all the applicants, we have decided to recruit a small selection of other users for this intake period.
Your application meets the criteria, so I will leave it up on the forums for consideration in future intakes. Please continue to add information and bump as per the rules as you see fit.

Feel free to contact me on the forums if you have any questions regarding this decision.

Update: I now work casually 2-3 days a week, meaning I won't be active on those days, but also meaning I'll have more time to think up event ideas and how I'm going to run them.

Hello, Neptune. Great to see that you're interested in applying for the EM team.  

Let's have a quick review of this application. 

Pros:

• Fairly detailed application. 
  • Active on the server.
  • Actively participates in RP. 
  • Has a great understanding on how RP works. 
  • Shows a good desire to use events to entice RP on the server.
  • Shows a strong desire to be an Event Master not due to personal reasons, rather a communal reason to provide for the community. 

Cons:

• Application is a bit jarring to read due to clunky formatting. 
  • Event ideas are not so detailed. Needs a lot more detail, in my opinion.

Addenda:

• Neptune is undoubtedly one of the most recurring person to show up every time I would call for Event Characters. He shows a great willingness to help out in events and provide players on the server with RP. He has good intentions, and I am more than happy to support this application.

+1

15 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Hello, Neptune. Great to see that you're interested in applying for the EM team.  

Pros:

• Active on the server.
  • Shows a strong desire to be an Event Master not due to personal reasons, rather a communal reason to provide for the community. 

Cons:

Addenda:

• Neptune is undoubtedly one of the most recurring person to show up every time I would call for Event Characters. He shows a great willingness to help out in events and provide players on the server with RP. He has good intentions, and I am more than happy to support this application.

+1

Agreed +1

On 11/21/2019 at 4:53 PM, Kristofer said:

Pros:

• Active on the server.

Cons:

Addenda:

+1

What he said ^^^^ +1 tho

Edited by Angus

On 11/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, Kristofer said:

Pros:

• Active on the server.

Cons:

Addenda:

+1

+1 

Hello, Naptune. Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!

Event Management have reviewed your potential position on the team, and I am pleased to inform you that you were accepted.
Congratulations and welcome to the Imperial Event Master team!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1