E-11 Skin Suggestions

Hello IG,

With the new weapon rework approaching very quickly. I've been tasked by @Jman1308 to create some E-11 skins in order to allow for some new pointshop variants and to add some individuality onto the Server. However, quite quickly I've realised, while I'm able to texture, I don't have many ideas for what to put on the E-11. So with JMan's permission I've come to the forums to ask for some SERIOUS suggestions, any memes will make me a sad boy.

The current suggestions and list that I'll be making are
- E-11 | Hyperbeast
- E-11 | Navy / Jungle / Forest Camo
- E-11 | Wildfire (Flames and sh*t)
- E-11 | Death by Puppy (Like the CSGO one)
- E-11 | Japanese / Chinese Art
- E-11 | Some Aurebesh Ones (idk)
- E-11 | Snow White (Suggested by Vanilla)
- E-11 | Tsunami (Suggested by Goliath)

Any suggestions are welcome, reference pictures are always good too.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Advisor

Quite the talented craftsman this one. I honestly have no idea how you do this stuff lmao.

I’d love something cosmic themed like stars and purpley colours, or planets or smth.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Rook said:

Quite the talented craftsman this one. I honestly have no idea how you do this stuff lmao.

I’d love something cosmic themed like stars and purpley colours, or planets or smth.

I'll make 1 called the E-11 | Kosmos (for our boy @Kosmos) that will have a sh*t load of spacey crap on it.

• Upvote 2

He's back at it again with the skins!

I've got a few ideas for a retrowave theme.

Spoiler

wallpaperflare.com_wallpaper.thumb.jpg.e11736c6e7790482e702a4c6e4a9ba24.jpgretrowave-1920x1080-lines-sunset-4k-18950.thumb.jpg.9fc53792f494d74850ecf636f7130e03.jpgmoon-mountains-neon-cyberwave-wallpaper.thumb.jpg.e8c229d3018ba54591480d5efa382862.jpg

These wallpapers by Aenami can also provide a great basis for some painted artistic designs with a mellow, relaxing feel.

Spoiler

sky_mirror_by_aenami_da8c00r.thumb.png.ddc9ccceb5bd91867524c80bdb50246b.pngclose_to_the_sun_by_aenami_dalkb2j.thumb.png.2c0472cb4670c03bac7919defdfef935.pngstars_and_you_by_aenami_dd17k9l.thumb.png.b2d39c1d1b062762032101219e9bac61.pngsundown_by_aenami_da6vc8x.thumb.png.f272ef34d78c8e120b41891a6a3a39d6.pngalena-aenami-sunset2k.thumb.jpg.110ea7d545cbc91544d9b3bb4450c2cf.jpg

You're doing the community proud. Can't wait to see what the options are!

E-11 | Vulcan

81.jpg

E-11 | Chimaera

Thrawns Chimaera

E-11 | Empire

Image result for Star wars imperial propaganda

Possibly a similar concept to this printed on an E-11.

Replacing the Resurgent-Class Star Destroyer with an Imperial-Class Star Destroyer.

Replacing the FO TIE's with Standard TIE/Ln Fighters.

Reword the text to be more Imperial based rather than first order.

Though the previous one might be a bit of stretch, Probably include some small text on a few other weapons.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

This is not lore? Gonna be nice looking merch tho.

Speaking of merch, we should totally get a light blue Imperial Gaming themed skin which is exorbitantly expensive and automatically given to staff.

• Upvote 1
On 11/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, Bailey said:

Hello IG,

With the new weapon rework approaching very quickly. I've been tasked by @Jman1308 to create some E-11 skins in order to allow for some new pointshop variants and to add some individuality onto the Server. However, quite quickly I've realised, while I'm able to texture, I don't have many ideas for what to put on the E-11. So with JMan's permission I've come to the forums to ask for some SERIOUS suggestions, any memes will make me a sad boy.

The current suggestions and list that I'll be making are
- E-11 | Hyperbeast
- E-11 | Navy / Jungle / Forest Camo
- E-11 | Wildfire (Flames and sh*t)
- E-11 | Death by Puppy (Like the CSGO one)
- E-11 | Japanese / Chinese Art
- E-11 | Some Aurebesh Ones (idk)
- E-11 | Snow White (Suggested by Vanilla)
- E-11 | Tsunami (Suggested by Goliath)

Any suggestions are welcome, reference pictures are always good too.

Thanks.

Make a rusted or overgrown looking E11. Possibly a fade skin as well