STEAM_0:0:448651653
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Senior Gurardsman
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20191020152253_1.jpg.b56c970e8c8e5ec03f3aed8770d2a66a.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    negative
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    negative
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Yes I have been an Staff member before on imperial gaming I was a T-EM on imperial then got transferred to the clone wars server when it was up and got J-EM I have also had pass experience as a mod on a server called chrome gaming (SHUT DOWN)
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I would like to reapply as a EM as I enjoyed it soo much the first time and I want to be able to do that again as it gave me something to do it my spare time (I have ALOT of spare time) being an EM the first time taught me a lot of also made me lots of cools friends along the way I enjoyed doing events with other EM's and also being able to take the community's ideas and making cool, awesome fun events was soo rewarding and I understand that imperial are looking for EM's at the moment so why not become come and help out and make sure everyone has a good time on the server, I understand that the last app I made receive some feedback that I could approve upon hence why I requested it to be taken down so I could improve on it next time some people thought I sounded egotiscal in my last app I understand where they were coming from I see why they thought that by I assure you I'm not what so ever if you talk to me often you know I basically bag myself out 100% of the time but my intention in my last app was to let people know that I would like to help out other EM's if they are struggling as I know its can be nerve racking doing events for a large amount of people but that being said I also have a lot to learn about so that is why I wish to become an EM again so I can continue to learn new things and also help people out and of Couse make awesome events everyone will hopefully enjoy.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I can bring prior event knowledge and a full understanding of the ULX menu, I work great in groups and love discussing and exchanging ideas with fellow EM's to help with events I can bring activity to the server, I know I disappeared for a while (like 6 months) but I had some family problems some who know me might know but it stopped me from coming on but I'm back and hopefully don't have too deal with that stuff again but I can bring fresh new ideas helpful tips, and teamwork.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I have prior experience so I have an understanding of what people enjoy and what they don't. ill admit it myself I have been in a few regiments in my life time so I know how most of them work so I can use that in events, I know everyone basically says it in there event app but I can/will include most regiments in my events if I can and make it fun for everyone I will start doing weekly polls on the forums every week/month to see what the community would like to have I would be putting some draft event ideas and people can add suggestions to add on to them and what not.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I would like everyone too please think about my event 2 idea this isn't me just being lazy I generally want this to be something big for the server cause I think its an awesome and fun idea
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Khronos
  • Downvote 2
  • Advisor

Neutral 

I don't remember you THAT well from when you were on Clone Wars but from what I remember you weren't the most active. Apart from that, the biggest issue I have is that you've only just come back, meaning newer members will more than likely not know who you are, I suggest putting more time in and staying active and out of trouble. If you put the time in and show you can be active, I'd be more than willing to change my response 

• Like 1

Hey Khronos, I will be leaving a Neutral on your application for the following reasons:

• Sufficient Detail throughout application.
  • Depending on the map that will be used for event Idea 2, I personally think that before the race is about to end there could be a rebel interception while we are on the planet or simply just an attack.
  • I don't know you at all really so that largely impacts my response on what I will give for your application, try increasing your activity a bit more and I will consider moving this to a +1

Goodluck :)

• Like 1

Actually, I believe Khronos has some good activity on the server. I've seen him around however I will make my stance at some point in the future when I see how he behaves in-game and that he is ready for a position like EM. For now.... decent activity and a nicely detailed application.

Event idea 1: my only issue here is the 1+ hour long thing, and in my experiences, in 1 hour or longer people start to disconnect from the event. However if by 1 hour you mean that setting up ECs, switching maps etc included, then sure that's a decent time.

Event idea 2: this could be insanely problematic. Flaw #1 is that when people load into the game they're spawned on the ship. This means you'd either have to get them TP'd to Orto or let them run loose. The other flaw is that getting EVERYONE on the planet while keeping them interested is hard, you could also lag the server if you put to much down there and on ship, especially with so many people in one area. As far as I'm aware an event like this would need approval from a lot of people.

I see how you're trying to go about making your events unique and I appreciate that effort, but think of all the flaws.

For now, neutral, I'm more than ready to change this position to +1 if I see some changes. Best of luck, Khronos.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Neutral 

I don't remember you THAT well from when you were on Clone Wars but from what I remember you weren't the most active. Apart from that, the biggest issue I have is that you've only just come back, meaning newer members will more than likely not know who you are, I suggest putting more time in and staying active and out of trouble. If you put the time in and show you can be active, I'd be more than willing to change my response 

5 hours ago, Stathi said:

Hey Khronos, I will be leaving a Neutral on your application for the following reasons:

• Depending on the map that will be used for event Idea 2, I personally think that before the race is about to end there could be a rebel interception while we are on the planet or simply just an attack.
  • I don't know you at all really so that largely impacts my response on what I will give for your application, try increasing your activity a bit more and I will consider moving this to a +1

• Like 1

+1

You're lucky I like you kid. When Khronos was an EM on CWRP he did some of the most unique events I'd ever seen (not always good ones mind you) and he had a decent passion for being an Event Master during that time. I had to speak to him from time to time, but I had to speak to all of my EMs from time to time.

He would make a fine EM on ImperialRP, especially now that he's back and playing for good.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

You're lucky I like you kid. When Khronos was an EM on CWRP he did some of the most unique events I'd ever seen (not always good ones mind you) and he had a decent passion for being an Event Master during that time. I had to speak to him from time to time, but I had to speak to all of my EMs from time to time.

He would make a fine EM on ImperialRP, especially now that he's back and playing for good.

Agreed

• Like 1
On 11/10/2019 at 6:12 AM, Stathi said:

Event Idea 2 would be impossible to create with the current player limit it is set to (90-128). This is due to the fact that the event includes large dupes that take up the entirety (I assume) of MH1 and will no doubt include large amounts of props. This coupled with the addition of NPC's will make for a disastrous situation as the server wont be able to cope with the amount of props. NPC's and players in one area at a time. To fix this issue, the player amount would have to be reduced significantly and it would have to be cleared through management and have a good reason behind its happening as it seems more as a casual RP event rather than a serious one (which it can still be with the correct adjustments). Another comment brought up is the hassle of moving players back and forth between Orto from the ISD, and would almost definitely cause confusion for players who perish. All in all, the premise is great and I commend the initiative, but I just don't see this working with the current requirements. 

Edited by taki
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 11/10/2019 at 6:55 AM, SiegeMonkey said:

Neutral 

• Like 1
On 11/10/2019 at 11:48 AM, Bailey said:

+1

+1.

• Like 1
  • Advisor

Hey, Khronos.
After reviewing all the applicants, we have decided to recruit a small selection of other users for this intake period.
Your application meets the criteria, so I will leave it up on the forums for consideration in future intakes. Please continue to add information and bump as per the rules as you see fit.

Feel free to contact me on the forums if you have any questions regarding this decision.

• Like 1

NEUTRAL

Reasons

• Past experience.
  • Somewhat active.
  • Adequate application detail.
  • Interesting event examples to say the least however there is literally no real detail in example 1.

Best of luck,

Sully

• Like 1
On 11/10/2019 at 11:48 AM, Bailey said:

+1

+1

• Like 1