STEAM_0:1:107527922

• Steam Profile Link:

• In Game Name:

Verstappen

• Time Played Imperial RP:

2 weeks 1 day

• Time Played Imperial RP Evidence

Hours.PNG.50359a640e2667205525623d49cfc665.PNG

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?

Negative

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?

Negative

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?

I was Super Admin on a server in GMOD a while back. Was a Dark RP but i have understanding of the admin tools

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?

I am applying for Event Master as it believe its a crucial role in the community. I am very interested in sparking Role play as an Event Manager and would love to participate in making the server more active with more inclusive events and more events where new ideas are put into action. This role is a huge responsibility which requires a large amount of effort and dedication which i'm willing to provide. I believe i can be trusted as an EM as i have previously had Admin experience as well as taking up roles in the server such as 212th CO. I'm definitely interested in including more regiments as I've had first hand experience of what it's like to have no role in an event. I believe these aspects discussed can greatly improve the well-being on the ship and role play aspect. 

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?

As an event master i will bring inclusive activities and events to the ship. Especially, making regiments with less duties around the ship included. This will involve including more inactive regiments such as SK/RT by having events catered for such regiments. An example of this could be, restless civilians are planning a riot in the town center and SK/RT are sent in de-escalate the situation. Or include an event where regional government are involved in something political in the outer rim. I will also bring more fun events with different plots and change from the usual Rebel attacks. Though keeping the events different and catering for different regiments is good but majority of the attack regiments still need the ‘run and gun’ events. Also having more inclusion in everything in life is really important to me as being left out from something is the worst feeling to me. Working to make these events more inclusive is a goal for me and can greatly benefit the server. 

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?

I believe that to make an event more fun and inclusive you must make regiments who don't do much in events included. For example, Including Droids or bounty hunters in events as they do not get much action. Or perhaps involving an attack regiment who don't do much Role play out of events in some passive/aggressive Role play. As Well as bringing new ideas to the table and cooperating with fellow EM’s to create truly breathtaking Role play experiences. Also a knowledge and understanding of what players are wanting in events and what they are bored of is crucial in event planning but also cannot control your ideas. As well as good co-ordination between EM's is vital do making an event organised which in turn makes an event fun. Also bringing new concepts and ideas to the table to not only use in my events but to add and improve others events. A good balance of user input as well as inclusive and new ideas makes the perfect event and is how I will make events more fun for everyone. 

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?

Yes

• Anything else you would like to add?

Im very active and can host events on most early weekends for the early birds

• Event Idea 1:

• Event Idea 2:

• Terms & Conditions

Yes

Edited by Verstappen
Making it look better and adding some more detail

Its great to see you again Verstappen, I will be leaving a Neutral leaning towards a +1 on your application for the following reasons:

• Great guy, have had many positive interactions
  • Never seen him be negative or disruptive in anyway
  • Interesting Event Ideas showing creativity
  • Past experience as staff is always great to have
  • More detail needs to be Incorporated within the application, I believe that the Event Examples have enough to get your point across.
  • Just came back from a long inactive period so i hope that could be fixed and proven that you will be active once again.

My stand point will completely change to a +1 when I see you on a bit more

I like  the sound of the GOV event ;)

Goodluck :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Upvote 1

Neutral/ +1

• Events aren't extremely detailed, nor are they original. I know this can be hard as most things have probably been done before, but i was not wowed.
  • Application could use some more effort, responses are short and don't bring much to the table.
  • I don't know who you are, probably an accord to me
  • 41 minutes ago, Verstappen said:

I believe that to make an event more fun and inclusive you must make regiments who don't do much in events included. For example, Including Droids or bounty hunters in events as they do not get much action. Or perhaps involving an attack regiment who don't do much Roleplay out of events in some passive/aggressive Roleplay. As Well as bringing new ideas to the table and cooperating with fellow EM’s to create truly breathtaking Roleplay experiences

I really like the sound of this. More of this.

5 hours ago, Stathi said:

Its great to see you again Verstappen, I will be leaving a Neutral leaning towards a +1 on your application for the following reasons:

• More detail needs to be Incorporated within the application, I believe that the Event Examples have enough to get your point across.
  • Just came back from a long inactive period so i hope that could be fixed and proven that you will be active once again.

Stathi says it well. My only negative is that you’ve only recently just came back, the rest is decently fine for me.

Good luck.

My opinion is subject to change.

Regarding my activity, I was caught up in some social things that effected my playing schedule and have recently gotten over that and am enjoying the server again like I used to so my activity will continue as it is now if not better 

13 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1, Verstappen is a great guy being in his regiment i can say his activity is outstanding being on everyday since joined. Nice to talk to and isnt rude at all, would be great for TEM. 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:23 PM, Stathi said:

On 11/9/2019 at 11:23 PM, Stathi said:

On 11/9/2019 at 8:23 PM, Stathi said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Wind
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey, Verstappen. Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
Event Management have reviewed your potential position on the team, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process.
Congratulations!