Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4mon/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Amon (Basil)

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Trooper

Ban Details

https://gyazo.com/06e310edff16bd06c35dc51e4913d71f

06e310edff16bd06c35dc51e4913d71f.png

Previous bans ( Perma bann for Alting| REMOVED) (Temp ban for MRDM | Upgraded to perm)

How long was the ban for: Permanently Banned

Which staff member banned you: Kumo

What date did the ban occur: 17/09/2019

What was the reason for the ban: Mass RDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:  

Less then an hour prior to the ban i had been minging quite heavily as i intended on getting removed from my bounty hunter role, after i was removed from the position i decided i wanted to get banned in attempt to place distance between myself and the server. So at the end of an event i decided to go through with my decision and get banned from the server by committing a MRDM and killing 4 people near the Regional Government elevator. I was initially pulled up by Galle (from memory) and was initially given a temporary ban of 4 days, this was soon upgraded to a permanent ban by Kumo. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be un-banned / given a second chance: 

Due to certain circumstances, I was in an angry state of mind during the weeks prior to my permanent ban, as such I decided that I no longer wanted to play on Imperial Gaming as I believed at the time that it was the cause of my stress and anger. I discovered during this ban period that Imperial Gaming was not the source, it had been an unpleasant cocktail of my bad choices from unrelated server events. As such i have taken the time to think over my mistakes and make sure to sort out my commitments/issues and confirm that i wont place my self in a situation where i shoot myself in the foot in a childish moment of stress/anger. With that said i am fully aware that what i did shouldn't of happened and whatever i say will never be a good enough excuse or reason to do what i did. There where plenty of different, far less toxic ways to go about leaving/sorting out my commitments that i could have chosen, but without thinking i took the easy immature route. I most certainly made a terrible choice when i decided to go through with my actions and as such caused far to much trouble for someone who was once staff. I miss everyone in this community, I am terribly sorry for my choice of actions and i ask for all those who had to deal with me that night for their forgiveness.

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3
  • Facepalm 4
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

+1

While temperance is an important attribute, Basil has shown clear self growth and has gained some awareness in his time away.

Make sure to look after yourself this time bud.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rook said:

+1

While temperance is an important attribute, Basil has shown clear self growth and has gained some awareness in his time away.

Make sure to look after yourself this time bud.

Has been completely sincere from the chats I've had with him about past things. Same for what rook said about the growth part. 

Come back to the server friend 

+1

Neutral.

Dude, you’re one of the closest friends I’ve made on the Server, and you have done a lot in regards to being an EM, as well as your stint as Galen Erso.

However, every time you decide you don’t want to play you do some dumb sh*t, the first time you gave Brass evidence to have you PK’d, then you decided to keep going. Then you resigned, then you came back, then you made a “Laters” post with no context. Then you came back again, then you got perma banned and now you want to come back.

You need to make a choice on whether you want to play or you don’t want to play, because that’s what decides my vote here, because if you get yourself banned again, so help me God I will be the first person petitioning for it to stay a permanent ban.

I know I’m being harsh, but you need to hear it.

Good luck with your application.

• Upvote 6
34 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Neutral.

Dude, you’re one of the closest friends I’ve made on the Server, and you have done a lot in regards to being an EM, as well as your stint as Galen Erso.

However, every time you decide you don’t want to play you do some dumb sh*t, the first time you gave Brass evidence to have you PK’d, then you decided to keep going. Then you resigned, then you came back, then you made a “Laters” post with no context. Then you came back again, then you got perma banned and now you want to come back.

You need to make a choice on whether you want to play or you don’t want to play, because that’s what decides my vote here, because if you get yourself banned again, so help me God I will be the first person petitioning for it to stay a permanent ban.

Neutral

I have to agree with Bailey on this one, sorry. I noticed a lot of minging even prior to you purchasing the bounty hunter role, I believe as Galen, you were running around doing some pretty mingy stuff. 

Like Bailey said, I think you need to have a long think about whether you want to actually be a part of this community, because your ban definitely gave a lot of people a very negative opinion of you, due to you being a very well respected Event Master and then being permanently banned. 

I personally have no real issue with you being unbanned, but I would again agree with bailey in saying that this is the only time i'd support you being unbanned for something like this and only if you're actually willing to put in the effort and be a valuable member of the community again.

46 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Neutral.

I will +1 this purely because of the good I’ve seen you do Basil. You have the ability to be a productive and great member of the community and that’s what I want to see. But by supporting you in this, I trust you to not do what you did ever again, if you ever need time off that’s fine man, just tell everyone that and they’ll respect it. 

• Like 2

I'm going to +1 this but I somewhat agree with @Bailey I don't want to see you join the Server and than want to leave so you try to get banned again, you were and still can be a great member of the community I trust you can be better this time. I consider you a good friend and want to see you around the server again but you need to remember this is a game and you shouldn't stress over it our community is great and so supportive to everyone and you deserve another chance to be part of this great game and community we all love.

• Like 2

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us.

-1 You've demonstrated how mingy you can be twice now I'm not convinced that it won't happen a third time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 13
  • zaspan locked this topic