Jay Lamar Appreciation Post

Hello IG,

I don't usually do this, because it usually looks like I'm brown nosing or trying for a higher rank, but in this case he's a lower rank than I, and I'd just like to make an appreciation post in regards to @Jay Lamar also known as Inquisitor Kay ingame. Recently Jay has been looking into RP missions for Inquisitors, in the beginning many of us where skeptical, sitting around and talking about what we're doing? That sounded boring as.

We played the first mission, and it was absolutely stunning, 3 hours of RP without needing to spawn props in, without having to leave the Server and all the while able to do other things like claims, document writing and even playing other games WHILE progressing our characters and being able to do things that don't require us to put a strain on the Server.

Since then, Jay has ran three DnD sessions, the last two encompassing Sith and Inquisitors, giving us unique missions and then the one that we're playing as I right this has this entire Teamspeak channel (plus people who had to go) doing RP for upwards of 4 hours. He doesn't have to do these things, nor does he have to include the entire Sith when he himself is an Inquisitor, yet he does.
 248431e89720d0eecb0588fe02f7704c.png

Thought I'd just let the community know what this young man is doing behind the scenes. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jay, here are some kind words from the homies. Sorry 

"In my personal experience with Jay, he is a great guy to hang around with, Amazing DnD's too!" - Nate
"The fact that he goes above and beyond to give people things to do at his rank is astonishing as well as being extremely enthusiastic to be involved when he can, I've happily worked with him multiple times." - Matrix
"Nah nothing dude. kidding, fr doe he is one of the most reliable people on the server and one of the only people i trust." - Zote
"all i can say is he brings so much to sith hes a great guy" - Ballzy
"Although I don't know Jay personally or very well, my time in Sith has shown his dedication and love for Star Wars. He puts in so much work off the server to provide DnD sessions and sith tournment, which is a key aspect to why people stay in Sith for such a long time. It's good to see you around more Jay, stay a while." - Max
"Firstly, why doesnt Rimmin get one, secondly, hes like a ridiculously charismatic guy who is like a beacon for RP" - Rimmin
"Jay's contribution to Sith RP has been, to put it lightly, revolutionary. He's managed to create a world within the world we already have, allowing Sith to perform feats with their character that they've never been able to do due to the limitations of Gmod, with every action being held completely in character with full consequences. He's put an immense amount of time and effort into every session, and I commend him highly for his efforts. He's a good lad." - Rook
"Can I put my quote in now? Is it too late? You're still Born's bitch but thanks for everything vroski." - John

Here's a cute pic of us all in the Sith temple hanging on Jay's every last word.
oEWolPi.png

To the rest of the community, you may also say some nice things about Jay or just read this and understand how much of a real homie he is.

Thank you Jayson Lamar (hehexd). You are appreciated.

• Upvote 8

If you've ever been a dungeon master for over 10 people at once, you can understand the level of effort he's put in. My stats as Vader are stacked. 👀

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Rimmin said:

Jayson Lamar has had the appreciate shon

Shayson Shlamar shas shad sthe shappreciation shown

There, I fixed it for you.

• Angry 1

funnylol.PNG

I don't think people realise how true this image is, we high key the closest division of homies. We all out here hitting each other with wholesome vibes.
Rimmin made this image, thank you Rimmin.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

funnylol.PNG

I don't think people realise how true this image is, we high key the closest division of homies. We all out here hitting each other with wholesome vibes.

Rimmin memes :x

• Upvote 1

Jay is a sick lad 

he won my bestest player award last night. No doubt one of the cutest players on the server. We all love ya jay 

Just now, Zote said:

Thank you James lamar <3

Joaquin Lamar*
Janette Lamao
Jackson Lamar

• Upvote 1

i have always loved this man although guessing how old he is is basically like splitting atoms since its so f**king hard

I as a fellow dnd player can appreciate this wonderful man

but also feel very sad as in the campaign out of the abyss from 5E that me and my friends are doing right now a sentient mushroom named stool has just died when we were about to return him to his people.

so yeah I am both feeling very appreciative for jays awesome idea and very sad for reminding myself of the tragedy of stools death.

Edited by Mongo
Spelling mistakes, i have fat fingers on phone

4 minutes ago, Mongo said:

I as a fellow dnd player can appreciate this wonderful man

but also feel very sad as in the campaign out of the abyss from 5E that me and my friends are doing right now a sentient mushroom named stool has just died when we were about to return him to his people.

so yeah I am both feeling very appreciative for jays awesome idea and very sad for reminding myself of the tragedy of stools death.

RIP Stool. He will be remembered forever my brother.

I'll drink to his memory.

Very epic Jay, it seems like everyone (myself included) can safely say we appreciate you and what you do/bring to the community! :)

3 hours ago, Zote said:

Thank you James lamar <3

That’s Mr. Lamar to you