Should i come back BUT  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Shall i return?

• Yes, with the terms bellow
    • No, Even with the terms
    • Yes, but no terms
    • Just no

So me leaving was alright gave me more time BUT 

i will comeback mature and respectable i wanna come back with different name / person, my mic will be muted and heavy rp will be in place also my rank will be private ooh and a apology letter (to IHC).

this is the only way for me to come back but at the end pf today at 12am midnight AEST  it will be your discussion for me to come back with those terms that will be final if any other terms could be suggested say it bellow best regards 

T. Blackby,

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

blackby you did a bit of silly sh*t in comms and paid the price, doesnt mean the whole world hates you

and trust me coming back to play is much better than being delta force on colossal gaming that server has been sh*t recently

• Like 1

Don’t play based on how other people want you to play, Just enjoy the game. If you are finding you don’t enjoy it, don’t play it. But don’t play the game if its at the expense of others fun. Don’t leave it up to the community’s decision if you want to come back or not, that’s a decision you yourself need to make without outside influence, weigh up what the community means to you and if you truely enjoy it, if you do then come back no one will judge you for it, if not its your decision to move on. It’s easier to just live and forget, Whatever decision you make is yours to make, not someone else’s so choose wisely and what you feel is best for yourself.

Edited by Splonter
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Don’t play based on how other people want you to play, Just enjoy the game. If you are finding you don’t enjoy it, don’t play it. But don’t play the game if its at the expense of others fun. Don’t leave it up to the community’s decision if you want to come back or not, that’s a decision you yourself need to make without outside influence, weigh up what the community means to you and if you truely enjoy it, if you do then come back no one will judge you for it, if not its your decision to move on. It’s easier to just live and forget, Whatever decision you make is yours to make, not someone else’s so choose wisely and what you feel is best for yourself.

Much love bro i thank you xx  but due to what i said and how i left also all the hate i got i think that they deserve to vote on me coming back or not. BUT i understand at what you mean and will take it to consideration :heart:

Edited by TomBlack

@TomBlack The things you called myself and IHC the other day was not acceptable and in my opinion should have resulted in longer than a 2 day ban. However, if you feel like you want to continue playing on the server I cannot stop you, just remember everyone else on the server aren’t robots, we are humans and have a heart too. I wouldn’t mind seeing you around again as long as you change your behaviour and perspective of the game and how it is run.

Edited by Stathi
  • Like 1
Just now, Stathi said:

@TomBlack The things you called myself and IHC the other day was not acceptable and in my opinion should have resulted in longer than a 2 day ban. However, if you feel like you want to continue playing on the server I cannot stop you just remember everyone on the server aren’t robots, we are humans and have a heart too. I wouldn’t mind seeing you around again as long as you change your behaviour and perspective of the game.

well through the pain i went through i'm a human too, i just wanted to see what the community's  response is i have had a chat with a few people and ill be coming back on most terms, any disrespect will be handed straight to admins with recorded evidence, i thought before snitching/reporting was a dick move but i guess not any more. 

22 minutes ago, TomBlack said:

well through the pain i went through i'm a human too, i just wanted to see what the community's  response is i have had a chat with a few people and ill be coming back on most terms, any disrespect will be handed straight to admins with recorded evidence, i thought before snitching/reporting was a dick move but i guess not any more. 

No one should have anything to snitch or report on if you follow all the Server rules. 

Hey I am probably a random person to be commenting but I want to make you aware that some people may have trouble role-playing with you until you have shown the respect and maturity you have described. That wouldn't be disrespect if someone felt uncomfortable or cautious. In saying that, if you need a heal im still gonna do that.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, TomBlack said:

bailey as in i snitch/ report mate i think you missunderstood there buddy

Same goes the other way, its not dog to snitch on people, if they're not following the rules, they're not following.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

@TomBlack You were a great 2IC in the past, as well as trooper, as @Tinky can probably vouch for you in the past, I would love to see you come back, just a word of warning, try to keep comments to yourself, like stated above, people are human. I truly believe that if you just keep your nose clean, you would be fine, with that being said, I still think that the apology is needed as this hasn't been the first time drama has happened. Apologize and move on, forgive and forget. Do not hold grudges against others, that is the one thing I can tell you. If you hold something against someone for long enough time you get a situation with what happened to cause the ban in the first place. 

Look I'm not clowning on you. But if you're asking for your enjoyment to be validated by a StarwarsRP Community, you gotta sort that out first. This is a game, gaming is for everyone, it's just a server at the end of the day, join if you want, don't if you don't want to. Just play for your fun...

• Upvote 1
  • Advisor

whoever says snitching/reporting is a dickmove over a garrysmod server needs to grow up, we try to make a friendly community with a server that tries to enforce roleplay and a non bullying standard and if people don't report we cannot action on it as we simply don't know, at the end of the day if you don't report it we cant action it, if you report it we can action it and continue to row as a community. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Wolf said:

whoever says snitching/reporting is a dickmove over a garrysmod server needs to grow up, we try to make a friendly community with a server that tries to enforce roleplay and a non bullying standard and if people don't report we cannot action on it as we simply don't know, at the end of the day if you don't report it we cant action it, if you report it we can action it and continue to row as a community. 

Well said Wolf, if no one reported anything than nothing would change and we would be stuck in our ways.

It is good to have you back Blackby and cannot wait to get into some good RP with you.

• Like 1
On 11/2/2019 at 12:37 AM, Wolf said:

i understand that now well im now focusing on heavy rp...