Hello Imperial Gaming,

Every year, around this time there is a lot of stress, anxiety and words said that people don't actually mean, and now that I'm coming up on my 5th year of SWRP, I'd like to talk about it before it gets to that point and everyone starts freaking out  Exams are stressful, they are hard to do and they can overwhelm people VERY easily. So when this happens most people decide to resign rather than taking a break, and this freaks people out because there begins to be talking of the community dying etc. etc.

I'd just like to come here to get ahead of it. Yes, exams are going to be stressful. Yes, we are going to have some people resign rather than taking an extended LOA. Yes, some people are going to be more angry over little things in the coming weeks. Its going to happen whether we like it or not, but I do have some advice.

To those of you doing exams, take it easy, real life over this, take an extended LOA if you need, no one will blame you if you want to do well on your exams. Try your best, that's all that matters, you'll be ok. To those of you who aren't doing exams because you're doing unscored, have left school and/or just aren't doing them for various other reasons, try to be more considerate in the coming weeks, but in saying that, exams and stress do not give people excuses to be absolute dogs and flip out at everyone because they're feeling stressed.

I hope everyone stays safe and happy over the exam period, because it is coming for some people, it is already here for some people and its already gone for some (sorry for being late).

Nonetheless, I hope to see you all in 2020, but if you do decide to leave near the end of the year (which some do), good luck. :)

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 6

don't worry @Bailey ol crunchy boi here won't be leaving anytime soon...

but on the other hand my exams are starting in a week, I made a study timetable like 3 weeks ago and studied one different subject everyday for around 1 - 3 hours (because overworking yourself does more bad than good) and on the weekends I jam out on GMOD with the bois to give my brain a break.

well in theory thats what happened, in reality I didn't follow my study timetable and only started following it like 4 days ago and I don't get stressed at all which is bad because then I don't have any strive to do any study. But hopefully my study I did do pays off anyway.

1 hour ago, Crunchy said:

don't worry @Bailey ol crunchy boi here won't be leaving anytime soon...

but on the other hand my exams are starting in a week, I made a study timetable like 3 weeks ago and studied one different subject everyday for around 1 - 3 hours (because overworking yourself does more bad than good) and on the weekends I jam out on GMOD with the bois to give my brain a break.

well in theory thats what happened, in reality I didn't follow my study timetable and only started following it like 4 days ago and I don't get stressed at all which is bad because then I don't have any strive to do any study. But hopefully my study I did do pays off anyway.

I had my English exam today, didn’t study. Have my psych exam in the morning, bouta sleep. I only care about my uni subject because that’s what will get me into Uni.

at the time of this reply i have an FTV script due TOMORROW which i havent finished (and is overall trash rn) 

I also have my design tech due tomorrow (which i havent actually started)

I have my digital solutions assignment due next week (havent finished but will hopefully be done by the due date)

I'm also doing my practical in first aid tomorrow so i wont have much of friday to work on my assessments.

I should hopefully be good, just gotta stop playing gmod and actually focus on assessments for the next week or so.