Star Wars Multimedia Discussions [Announcement]

Hello Imperial Gaming,

Recently I’ve reminded myself that according to the rules of the forums and the server that spoilers, particularly Star Wars spoilers aren’t allowed because all of us love the universe and don’t want it ruined for us.

After doing some research and taking some inspiration from reddit, each week when new episodes of the shows, or when new games arrive, as well as movies I’ll be hosting a Star Wars ‘discussion thread’ which will allow each of us to share our thoughts in a controlled manner and environment.

This will require a lot of maturity from everyone in order to participate, but will also alleviate talks from Teamspeak and in game etc. so if people are excited they don’t boil over

Each thread will be titled [SPOILERS] Title of Game, Film, Show. ‘Title of Episode or sub-title’.

An example is [SPOILERS] The Mandalorian: ‘Pilot’.

In the thread and in all replies, any and all discussions must be inside of spoilers (Which I can’t do at the moment because I’m on my phone) in order to prevent the message previews on the main forums page from spoiling anything for those who haven’t learnt about it.

The threads will mostly be about theories, as well as cool stuff from the episode we’d like to discuss.

I hope we can all enjoy ourselves and have mature conversations without ruining anything for other people.

If the threads end up going South because of immaturity or other reasons I’ll stop making the discussion posts in order to help protect the sanctity of people’s viewing pleasure.

Kind regards,

- Bails

• Upvote 1

Pro Tip: You can add [ spoiler ] and [/ spoiler ] (Without the spaces) before and after a word/sentence/paragraph to put it inside of a spoiler. This allows you to use a spoiler while using the mobile phone version of the forums. 

31 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Pro Tip: You can add [ spoiler ] and [/ spoiler ] (Without the spaces) before and after a word/sentence/paragraph to put it inside of a spoiler. This allows you to use a spoiler while using the mobile phone version of the forums. 

That you can, Kristofer has joined as one of the Forums elite on this day!

Nice Idea Bailey, it will be good to get some discussion going so people can share their thoughts. Wondering if we should also do this for the movie when it is released or if that would cause too many issues.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Kristofer said:

regardless if you say add a  spoiler or not,  if you read the recent posts section by accident, It will show up regardless of formatting or spoiler im pretty certain.

but if they read the post title  that clearly labelled before reading the reply  in the posts  section  they've just got their selves to blame

Edited by Mongo
4 hours ago, Sully said:

That you can, Kristofer has joined as one of the Forums elite on this day!

Nice Idea Bailey, it will be good to get some discussion going so people can share their thoughts. Wondering if we should also do this for the movie when it is released or if that would cause too many issues.

Realistically it should be fine for the film as well. 

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

regardless if you say add a  spoiler or not,  if you read the recent posts section by accident, It will show up regardless of formatting or spoiler im pretty certain.

but if they read the post title  that clearly labelled before reading the reply  in the posts  section  they've just got their selves to blame

If problems arise we can always paste in our thoughts and then put them in.