Mandalorian Trailer #2 + Disney+

So here's the new Mandalorian trailer for everyone to get a geez of. In regards to this, disney+ drops this time 2 weeks from now, I'm curious to see who will be getting Disney+ as an extra streaming service on their belt? Keep in mind this streaming service will be similar to others where you will need to pay a monthly price to have access to a wide range of movies and tv shows, Clone Wars is being placed here after losing it's place on Netflix with the new season coming soon as well. 

TLDR - New trailer watch it, also are you planning on getting Disney+ feel free to discuss with others the pros and cons of both sides. :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

thank god

someone in the starwars CU that can withstand a blaster shot with armour on and just shake it off

This looks really dope, cant wait to pirate it since i dont have disney+ and am poor!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Welly said:

Yeah? Good.

Yes, good.

1 hour ago, |Stryker| said:

Droid Gunship, B2 Supers, Stormtroopers, Deathtroopers, Ties, Trandoshans, Quarren, Bounty hunters, IG88 and so much more. This is truly epic.

Trandoshans looked so good, even though it was mostly blurry.

1 hour ago, Kamelieon said:

Money money, already got Stan and Netflix tho

That's the difficult decision, I have an account in my sister's netflix so this is an easy choice for me.

2 minutes ago, Delta said:

thank god

someone in the starwars CU that can withstand a blaster shot with armour on and just shake it off

This looks really dope, cant wait to pirate it since i dont have disney+ and am poor!

yea at long last an injury only blaster shot. 

Normally I'd hate you for pirating it but I'm sure disney is rich enough already.

1 hour ago, |Stryker| said:

Droid Gunship, B2 Supers, Stormtroopers, Deathtroopers, Ties, Trandoshans, Quarren, Bounty hunters, IG88 and so much more. This is truly epic.

N-1 Starfighter as well, what's the deal with all the Clone Wars era stuff? I'm definitely not complaining though, we get to see all the prequel stuff in sweet modern CGI.

Edited by SCHEFF
32 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

N-1 Starfighter as well, what's the deal with all the Clone Wars era stuff? I'm definitely not complaining though, we get to see all the prequel stuff in sweet modern CGI.

Feel like there is going to be some sort of flashback episode to the Clone Wars.

Dave Filoni is directing the first episode so there is defs gonna be some sort of flashback sort of thing.

5 hours ago, Delta said:

thank god

Yeah, I made that armour thats why its so good

40 minutes ago, Crunchy said:

Yeah, I made that armour thats why its so good

But he's a traitor, you wouldn't be helping a traitor would you?

Please come to your nearest Imperial Security Bureau branch for a quick chat!

17 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Bweep boop Beep boop

(snitch) 

22 hours ago, Bailey said:

comms [ENG] @Kappa! you said this armour I was making was for imperials.

comms [ENG>ISB] I'll be on my way over soon.

@Kappa

@Wombatiacus

@Bailey

Fixed it xD 

Edited by Crunchy
I didn't
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Crunchy said:

/comms [ENG][E] @Kappa! you said this armour I was making was for imperials.

/comms [ENG>ISB] I’ll be on my way over soon.

edit: I’m on my phone and I can’t uncross it

I respect the attempt. Haha. But I’m glad the armour protects him anyway, mandalorian armour is top grade stuff.