Sterling's Departure

It's been a Year and a few weeks since I initially joined IG, and In a move that will surprise absolutely no one, I am finally departing from IG.

This is mainly due to me not having the time to play Garry's Mod/SWRP consistently anymore as a result of University and Work.

Furthermore it has grown quite stale and I can't seem to shake it off like I have in the past (SWRP that is, not IG).

My main aim when I initially came to IG was to get a fresh-start and to make new friends. I feel I have accomplished that and I feel that my time here has not been wasted.

I won't tag individuals, because there's too many people that I'd have to mention. I will however leave this song specifically for them ISB, sorry for going inactive on you boys: 

Peace.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 13
  • Upvote 1

man look vro just keep on vibing 😳

But FR, Sterling you were a great man and ill make sure to hold a final eulogy in game for ”Kaz “Sterling” Miller.”

It feels that nobody is ever truly gone from this community and i expect you back at some point, but until then, look after yourself and good luck with uni and work.

Riverside forever, and when you come back you better say kept you waiting huh?

Sincerest regards, Mordecai 

• Like 1

Sterling my guy you were a good friend to me throughout your time as part of the community, I wish you nothing but the best in whatever life and uni as ready to throw at you. Just do us one solid, don't forget us, don't be a stranger cause your always welcome here. :(

o7

• Like 1

I lost X and now I lost you wtf vro.

Nah but, good luck with your life my friend, sometimes we lose people, and sometimes they go on to better lives and places because of it. I wish you luck, even if we weren't always the best of friends.

• Like 1

Can't say I didn't see this coming, but then again we all get off the train somewhere.

It's been an absolute pleasure to have known you Sterling, hopefully our paths collide somewhere down the line. All the best with University dude and Good Luck!

• Like 1

Goodbye Sterling, aka Lee Everett, aka Biggie, aka Huey, aka Garry Manne, aka Punisher, aka Makaveli, aka Eren, aka Eden, aka Eve, aka Amaru, aka Harrison Hush, aka Kazuhira Miller, aka Shakur, aka Eobard Thawne, aka Nocturne, aka X, aka Agamemnon, aka Faust, aka Sterling Red, aka... You get the idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Goodbye Sterling, aka Lee Everett, aka Biggie, aka Huey, aka Garry Manne, aka Punisher, aka Makaveli, aka Eren, aka Eden, aka Eve, aka Amaru, aka Harrison Hush, aka Kazuhira Miller, aka Shakur, aka Eobard Thawne, aka Nocturne, aka X, aka Agamemnon, aka Faust, aka Sterling Red, aka... You get the idea.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Sterling said:

It's been a Year and a few weeks since I initially joined IG, and In a move that will surprise absolutely no one, I am finally departing from IG.

This is mainly due to me not having the time to play Garry's Mod/SWRP consistently anymore as a result of University and Work.

Furthermore it has grown quite stale and I can't seem to shake it off like I have in the past (SWRP that is, not IG).

My main aim when I initially came to IG was to get a fresh-start and to make new friends. I feel I have accomplished that and I feel that my time here has not been wasted.

I won't tag individuals, because there's too many people that I'd have to mention. I will however leave this song specifically for them ISB, sorry for going inactive on you boys: 

All eyez on you, see you around brother.

Peace.

• Like 1

More pfp chan- Oh WAIT WHAT?! 

On a serious note though you was one of those first people that I met that showed me how nice people were on the server and technically got me here today due to it.

o7 and you'll see me pestering you sooner or later ;)

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Kristofer said:

This o7 friend

• Like 1