• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:61444142
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [ST-04] Jeria
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 week 1 day 5 hours 32 minutes
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    no i have not received any warns
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    i have not received any bans either
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to be staff on any other server
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying to become an event master as i really enjoy the events that happen on the server and would really like to bring my own unique take on these events and just make sure our community on the server stays as happy as it normally is. i really would like to be an event master as it is also a unique way to keep the regiments and players entertained other then basic trainings tryouts and patrols i would like to help keep them entertained and assist all of the event masters that do. The EM's on the server try hard to keep the player base entertained and i would like to help with that. And ive always been fascinated with the job of a event master to make stories and fun for an entire server and i would really like to help with that.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    i feel like i can bring a unique look to the events we have and have a solid personal input to the event master team and also a helping hand if anyone needs an assist with there event i can help out or even just spectate to learn what to do and what not to do. I also can bring all the personal opinions on how to make things better such as possible advice or even just reassurance that an idea can work or if it cant . i can also bring a almost always active member to the team even though every EM is active i can be just as active as them. when people need ideas for events i can always come up with ideas on the spot or even a thought out campaign for what people can do for events such as shoot em up events to passive droid chasing events. i can also be very helpful when it comes to any minges during events.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    To make event's inclusive and enjoyable i would really strive to stay away from events such as ST events which see ST locked in there bunks as the ST's are a very huge part of the server as most of the time the ST player limit is over 10 and having 10 players locked inside of their own bunks being constantly searched is not fun for them so i would like to try and stay away from those events, i can bring things like game shows that require groups of players to participate in some fights or even just random guessing game. i would also make sure any of my events dont target a specific regiment to do extremely well in the events i would really like to do is stuff such as games to play like hide and seek in a specific area or even a deathrun in the lower Skybox and maybe even gladiator pits for players who think they have what it takes and even a space obstacle course for isc and navy but the main goal would be to make it fun for everyone no matter the regiment or the rank.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    bind \ xgui to open menu using bind
    !hp jeria 1000 for setting hp
    !slap jeria 0 to slap with no damage
    !send jeria to player 1 will teleport someone to someone else
    !strip jeria removes any weapons from said player
    !slay jeria will slay the targeted player
    !map gm_construct sandbox simple change map command
    @@@ <the message> is the command to show everyone in the screen the message you need them to know
    basic ulx commands
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

+1

• Personally I haven't had many interactions ingame with Jeria but i am sure many others have.
  • Sufficient detail throughout application
  • Unique ideas. However, should watch out in idea 1 for the gun store because I don't think the staff team would approve handing out weapons to troopers if they don't have the specific gun in their regimental loadout.
  • Sufficient playtime
  • Im not sure of my standpoint for the gladiator, deathrun and hide and seek games, I think they should be hosted in soft rp (>20) in contrast to serious rp as it isnt suiting rp for troopers to be killing eachother and jumping on the skybox. 
  • Active player on Imperial Gaming

games to play like hide and seek in a specific area or even a deathrun in the lower Skybox and maybe even gladiator pit

Edited by Stathi

1 hour ago, Stathi said:

+1

• Personally I haven't had many interactions ingame with Jeria but i am sure many others have.
  • Unique ideas. However, should watch out in idea 1 for the gun store because I don't think the staff team would approve handing out weapons to troopers if they don't have the specific gun in their regimental loadout.
  • Sufficient playtime
  • Im not sure of my standpoint for the gladiator, deathrun and hide and seek games, I think they should be hosted in soft rp (>20) in contrast to serious rp as it isnt suiting rp for troopers to be killing eachother and jumping on the skybox. 

4 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1

• Sufficient playtime

It's positive support from me.

6 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1

• Sufficient playtime

+1 All my interactions with Jeria have been great.

9 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1

• Sufficient playtime

+1

12 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1

• Sufficient playtime

+1

Dear Jeria,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Event Master within the Imperial Gaming StarwarsRP server, I applaud you for having the motivation to help the server more and step up and take on a challenging position within it. Below I have left some feedback regarding your overall application and advise you to take into consideration some of the points included however the application is yours so feel free to ignore my points entirely if you disagree.

Positive points

• Applicant meets all of the application prerequisites.
  • Applicant has received no server warns or bans.
  • Application has an adequate amount of detail.
  • Applicant shows a basic knowledge of ULX commands.
  • Active (from what I have seen)
  • Mature (from what I have seen)
  • Trustworthy (from what I have seen)

Neutral points

• No prior staffing / event manager experience.
  • Application formatting has not been adjusted or personalised.
  • I suggest engaging more with members of the community to become better known, this can be done either in-game or out of game (E.g. On the forums).
  • Event examples have been changed / edited since being posted with some dramatic changes (E.g. removing the weapon vendor stall etc.) if you are going to change elements to your event examples that are more than just minor fixes / improvements ie spelling and grammar please leave a log or something similar at the end of the example stating what you have changed as this can sway opinions. (not required, however would be ideal to include).
  • Overall wording, word choices, spelling and grammar could be further improved however are not overly important in the grand scheme of things.

Negative points

• Event examples whilst showing an adequate amount of detail still require more detail to be added as well as more thought to go into the depth of the event and every possible avenue that could be taken.
  • Event example 1:
    • Been done before, but more fleshed out and done on Naboo.
    • Lacks detail / proper and complete breakdown.
    • Idea drawn too literally from real life scenarios (21 gun salute etc.)
  • Event example 2:
    • Not practical / follow proper RP
      • Comes with the lack of depth and detail.
    • Lacks proper and complete breakdown.
    • Lack of depth / detail
      • Example being EC usage (using them for 1 minor task but not recycling them).

Due to the feedback listed above I will be leaving a -1, if the event examples and overall application are brought further up to scratch my stance will be subject to change. If you wish to see what amount of detail is good and how fleshed out I would personally like to see your Event Examples then please view some of the previously accepted Event master applications which can be found at the following link;

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/

Kind Regards,

Sully

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Sully said:

Dear Jeria,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Event Master within the Imperial Gaming StarwarsRP server, I applaud you for having the motivation to help the server more and step up and take on a challenging position within it. Below I have left some feedback regarding your overall application and advise you to take into consideration some of the points included however the application is yours so feel free to ignore my points entirely if you disagree.

Positive points

• Applicant meets all of the application prerequisites.
  • Applicant has received no server warns or bans.
  • Application has an adequate amount of detail.
  • Applicant shows a basic knowledge of ULX commands.
  • Active (from what I have seen)
  • Mature (from what I have seen)
  • Trustworthy (from what I have seen)

Neutral points

• No prior staffing / event manager experience.
  • Application formatting has not been adjusted or personalised.
  • I suggest engaging more with members of the community to become better known, this can be done either in-game or out of game (E.g. On the forums).
  • Event examples have been changed / edited since being posted with some dramatic changes (E.g. removing the weapon vendor stall etc.) if you are going to change elements to your event examples that are more than just minor fixes / improvements ie spelling and grammar please leave a log or something similar at the end of the example stating what you have changed as this can sway opinions. (not required, however would be ideal to include).
  • Overall wording, word choices, spelling and grammar could be further improved however are not overly important in the grand scheme of things.

Negative points

• Event examples whilst showing an adequate amount of detail still require more detail to be added as well as more thought to go into the depth of the event and every possible avenue that could be taken.
  • Event example 1:
    • Been done before, but more fleshed out and done on Naboo.
    • Lacks detail / proper and complete breakdown.
    • Idea drawn too literally from real life scenarios (21 gun salute etc.)
  • Event example 2:
    • Not practical / follow proper RP
      • Comes with the lack of depth and detail.
    • Lacks proper and complete breakdown.
    • Lack of depth / detail
      • Example being EC usage (using them for 1 minor task but not recycling them).

Due to the feedback listed above I will be leaving a -1, if the event examples and overall application are brought further up to scratch my stance will be subject to change. If you wish to see what amount of detail is good and how fleshed out I would personally like to see your Event Examples then please view some of the previously accepted Event master applications which can be found at the following link;

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/

Kind Regards,

Sully

Sully has taken the words out of my mouth. You hold potential Jeria but substantial changes must be made to your event ideas to make the cut for the Event Team. I have no doubt that you should be able to fix everything highlighted in Sully's post although it is ultimately your decision if your willing to make these changes or not. Coincidentally, I have completed an event that almost exactly fits Event Example 1 although it was more of a fun fair than a formal event, ending with a big shoot em' up across the ISD. 

You already have the required dedication to form ideas and apply in the first place, but the constant dedication to improve is what we are ultimately looking for when talking about being an event master. Good Luck with the rest of your application Jeria!

Edited by taki

On 10/28/2019 at 6:18 AM, Stathi said:

• Sufficient playtime

I have seen you around the Serv and seen you grow from a St private to a WOI about to do his CL3 test

So My Opinion is able to change 

NEUTRAL

--Phobia :)

Hey! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
Event Management have reviewed your potential position on the team, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process.
Congratulations!

• Rook locked this topic