Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tonystark44/

In Game Details

In Game Name: [224-02] Stark

In Game Rank: Lieutenant

In Game Regiment: 224th Imperial Armored Division

Ban Details

image.thumb.png.7b4305941726ab913a33065890c8cf7a.png

How long was the ban for: 2 weeks

Which staff member banned you: Zaspan (Emperor)

What date did the ban occur: 26/10/2019

What was the reason for the ban: Lying to management - Exploiting quest system

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

So randomly at first, all of a sudden, my whole quest thing got reset, without any sort of explanation. No message, no sit, nothing... I wasn't confronted whatsoever, which i think is poor to begin with. I then asked to speak with an admin, and i ended up speaking with Zaspan for 10-15 minutes, trying to get him to prove to me what i did to "exploit". No evidence could be given.. this then got taken further, and i went in teamspeak with Zaspan, Kumo and Jman, where Kumo confirmed they didn't have logs of me exploiting the system. So Jman made the executive decision to return all my quest points. This all took place Friday 25/10/2019. I hopped off for the night, all was sorted out. Played yesterday 26/10/2019 for a bit, but i had come down with a gastro bug. It turns out later last night i was banned for TWO WEEKS by Zaspan, once again with no explanation, no message, nothing.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unb
anned / given a second chance: 

I believed i should be unbanned due to the fact i thought we had sorted the situation out. If more "evidence" or "proof" had come to the table, I believe I deserve to be spoken to about it. I don't think it's the correct way to treat a long term community member, that has been apart of the community for multiple years, never been banned or warned EVER, and this is how i'm treated? I just don't think it's fair, that i wasnt even spoken to about the scenario. I would like to be spoken to at the earliest convenience by management, and provided with the reason and evidence on what i did wrong. I'd also like to be unbanned, or at the least, my punishment re-evaluated. I do not think two weeks is justifiable, to a long term veteran community member, that has not once been banned or warned before, nor breaks rules or causes any trouble. I do not think this is the correct way for "management" to approach/deal with situations. I think it's harsh, and not fair, to be not even spoken to.

• Confused 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 5

• Retired Veteran

This video essentially confirms your mishaps and another user singles you out as he was specifically told not to say anything in relation to the matter. You also need to check your warns previously as you have one other standing warn for RDM which was given by me also. You were told by a senior member of staff that what you were doing was wrong and you lied to us about it, wasting my time, Kumo's time as he was asked to go through logs which is a long and tedious process, then he altered job code. 

Consider yourself lucky that this ban isn't permanent and that it's not any longer than 14 days. I recommend you wait out your ban, lying and manipulation of other users will not be tolerated and this is disappointing coming from an ex-staff member.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, zaspan said:

This video essentially confirms your mishaps and another user singles you out as he was specifically told not to say anything in relation to the matter. You also need to check your warns previously as you have one other standing warn for RDM which was given by me also. You were told by a senior member of staff that what you were doing was wrong and you lied to us about it, wasting my time, Kumo's time as he was asked to go through logs which is a long and tedious process, then he altered job code. 

Consider yourself lucky that this ban isn't permanent and that it's not any longer than 14 days. I recommend you wait out your ban, lying and manipulation of other users will not be tolerated and this is disappointing coming from an ex-staff member.

65AA8C0F-C0B5-48FA-A1A4-14245B497BC3.thumb.jpeg.9e491dc29de901d2ccd041b5de95dcca.jpeg

I know that as a user I’m not supposed to comment but what really strikes a nerve with me is that you’re continuing to put up a facade claiming there’s “no evidence” and lying directly to management whilst admitting to doing it in Discord. Idk why you’ve taken such a turn in the last few days man but maybe it’s best to wait out the ban and come back in a bit of a better mindset.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, zaspan said:

After reading this, and looking at the evidence I’m definitely saying you need to wait out the ban, even possibly extending it after all that you’ve said and done here.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, zaspan said:

Huge -1

You ignored my warnings that this would happen and then you had the audacity to lie to management  and waste their  time, even worse that you manipulated your  troopers to help you exploit  the  system.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zaspan said:

Not once did I deny the fact of “attempting” to see if it worked. And it didn’t. I told you in the meeting in TeamSpeak, that no advantage was gained. However, not once did I deny the fact it was attempted. I didn’t LIE whatsoever. As for being told by a senior staff member it was wrong, I also didn’t deny that.. clearly in the video Mongo states that. He was not ignored nor argued, and it was not attempted again after he mentioned it. 

On top of all that, I did NOT manipulate anyone. It was attempted by the both of us at the exact same time. It was not spoken of again after this. 

Edited by Stark
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 1