STEAM_0:0:169836462
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Eclipse
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    9 Weeks, 1 day, 16 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1967976533
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have not been warned.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have not been banned.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have been staff on multiple servers including Imperial Gaming:

The first Gmod server I was staff on was on was a small TTT server called Glurk, it was a tight-knit community. This is where I learnt how to use ULX and read logs effectively and interpret events that may have taken place between the logs. I also learnt how communicate with players.

Next was Otasy Gaming, a largeish DarkRP server in which I learnt how to communicate & work as a team with other staff members. I also learnt some of the more advanced rules of roleplay, things like Metagame, FailRP, FearRP. This was the server that assisted me in developing the most of my staffing skills.

I then assisted on a couple small servers as an EM and server manager, though neither of the server were large, however these roles taught me how to take criticism and use it to better events and the server.

My most recent moderation experience comes from here, Imperial Gaming. This is where I learnt how to effectively work with a large staff team, how to keep both management and players connected and update each party with events that have occurred. It also made me think more analytically, rather than just relying on logs I would take in witnesses and use previous knowledge to assist in sits.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of a moderator is to ensure that all players can enjoy their stay. The moderator can do a variety of things to ensure this happens all of which add to the purpose, examples could be: Dealing with rule breakers, helping players learn how the server works, supplying players with items/ships to assist them in roleplay. Another key aspect of being mod is keeping players and management linked, such like a middle-man. Informing either parties of events that would be allowed to be discussed thus allowing players to not feel left out and allowing management to be informed of the player's current opinions on the server.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I'm applying for Trial Moderator for a variety of reasons, some of which haven't changed since my last application. I want to assist the community that has given me and given me 2 years of fun, I want other players to have just as much fun as I have had in my time playing. The other main reason I want to re-apply is because when I last left the staff team I heavily regretted it, I still wish I was staff member so I could help those players who wanted help and get high you get after helping someone out. I also want to increase my skills in problem solving and communication between myself and other players.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I can bring multiple skills to the staff team:
    Analytical mindset - I'm a person who will try to take in as much information as possible and then use that information to think of a possible solution.
    Previous Experience - I've got enough experince on the server and in staffing roles that I believe I could benefit the server by bringing in different staffing techniques
    Adaption - I've been in enough situations to understand what are the best steps to take if the situation changes.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Before they leave I would attempt to freeze them to minimize the damage. After they leave I would use the logging system to see how many players they kill and grab their SteamID. I would then warn them & if they reached more than 3 I would ban them for a specified amount of time. If the ban needs to be extended I would contact a higher ranking staff member.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would first ensure it's not a joke by asking the victim if they feeling uncomfortable or felt un-welcomed or if the user a malicious intent. If not I would give the perpetrator a firm verbal warning and inform other staff members in case further actions happen. If if were to continue I would issue a warning and forward onto management with proof.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would request the staff member to stop, if they refused or continued going I would gather proof & ask the people they were affecting if it was a joke or not. If the situation shows that it is proper abuse then I would forward proof and the effected players to the management team.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    DDoS threats aren't a joke. I would gather proof via witness, recording or screenshots then ban the player for DDoS threats. In the event of an attack I would forward the SteamID of the player to management so they can investigate the player. If the ban needs to be extended I would contact a higher ranking staff member.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Eclipse
Edited by Eclipse
updating play time
  • Like 1

+1

• Sufficient detail throughout the application
  • Eclipse is a lad have known him for a while and has helped me out with Government Stuff
  • Large amount of playtime - Level 130+
  • Knowledge of server rules and always chooses the right way over wrong.
  • Past experience as a staff member on IG and other servers

Goodluck :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1

• Eclipse is a lad have known him for a while and has helped me out with Government Stuff

This in Mind is good however you are mingey sometimes 

+1 Leaning to a netrual, Recomend you dont minge as much while this app is up 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
2 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1

+1

Never seen you minge, don't know where Delta got that from but I will say some more information on the app would be nice, other than that, good luck.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, JerryJohnsington said:

Good guy, seen him as a staff member multiple times in the past.
Total Chad but we will let that fly
Better coder than tank.

+1

From Jerry :)

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1

+1

goodluck

• Like 1

+1

I haven't had many one-on-one interactions with Eclipse while on the server although when I have, it has

always been positive. Eclipses playtime topped with his energetic and dedication to filling his role in-game

warrants him for an opportunity to extend this energy and dedication onto the staff team.

Good Luck Eclipse!

• Like 1

+1

Reasons:

• Application has an adequate amount of detail
  • Eclipse is a well known and well respected member of the community.
  • Applicant is active and has a large amount of playtime.
  • Applicant displays a good knowledge of server rules.
  • Applicant has past experience as a staff member on Imperial Gaming and other servers.
  • No warns, kicks or bans.

Best of luck,

Sully

• 1 month later...
  • Wingza locked this topic