• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:217876647
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Maxwell Wayne (Trunks)
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2 days 1 hour.
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    One for swearing-in OOC and one for sitting in the Emperor's chair. (During soft RP.)
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Once, for having too many warnings. (I am not a minge anymore.)
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Midnight Gaming, Storm Networks, Genesis Gaming RP, Diamond RP.
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying to be Event Master because I want to host fun events for the community, and do events people like. I want to take people's ideas into consideration and make it happen, and I think another event master would be useful to the event master team.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I can bring experience and massive ideas into thought. I believe I can also bring fun, including and more events. I can listen to the community while actively and successfully running the event.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I think I can think out of the box, and I can think of other points of view. I could make them inclusive by thinking what it needs if it needs lightsaber combat, if it needs dogfights, I will add that. I will make the events sure that I will include everyone and everyone has something to do.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    No.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Downvote 1

Gotta have a week of playtime to apply for EM buddy. However, I'll give you some pointers anyways.

- Try not to force RP with your events. In your first one, you assume that Navy is going to give the all clear for a a ship with the wrong codes. This isn't the case. To counteract this, add multiple outcomes to your events so you plan for every scenario.

- Actually really like the idea of the second one, add some more detail and it could be promising.

Edited by Max
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Max said:

Gotta have a week of playtime to apply for EM buddy. However, I'll give you some pointers anyways.

- Try not to force RP with your events. In your first one, you assume that Navy is going to give the all clear for a a ship with the wrong codes. This isn't the case. To counteract this, add multiple outcomes to your events so you plan for every scenario.

- Actually really like the idea of the second one, add some more detail and it could be promising.

EM.png.2e2b92525ed063224ca01ed05889c2bf.

It's not a week of playtime, but regardless  you do not meet the 3 day requirement to apply.

• Upvote 1

• Does not have the required playtime to apply for staff in the Imperial Gaming Community
  • An extreme amount of detail needs to be added to on the application
  • Not well known in the community (From my perspective)
  • Much detail needed on both event ideas, try and give more background information and incorporate some Lore into the examples
  • Idea 2 is quite interesting and would be cool to participate in but like my point above more background info needs to be added

Have a look at a few Event Master applications that were accepted to have a good idea of the standard you should be meeting

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/

Edited by Stathi
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Stathi said:

• Does not have the required playtime to apply for staff in the Imperial Gaming Community
  • Much detail needed on both event ideas, try and give more background information and incorporate some Lore into the examples
  • Idea 2 is quite interesting and would be cool to participate in but like my point above more background info needs to be added

Have a look at a few Event Master applications that were accepted to have a good idea of the standard you should be meeting

Edited by Noni

Goodmorning/arvo Mate;

I'm sorry; but upon detailed analysation of your Event Master Application I'll have to come to the verdict of a -1
The reasons consist of but are not limited to:

• You do not meet the requirement (Of 3 Days) to apply for Event Master;
  • There is a extreme lack of detail and effort in your application; For instance, your application consists of single sentence responses while on the other hands other applications have paragraph long responses;
  • There is a huge-lack of detail in both events though while I think some aspects of it will be fun; the majority of it is bland and lacking planning, effort and detail
  • Might be my personal opinion but your response to a Member of the communities response to your application shows immaturity image.thumb.png.1ad478d19da03bf85d996c17105fa947.png
  • Though you've stated you've reformed following your ban; the response given (See Above) does not re-enforce that statement
  • As other members of the community have pointed out, Event Idea 2 is a twist to the regular events that are on the server; however what it gains in creativity it lacks in detail and effort

Please browse through the application present in here:

My Verdict is subject to change; if you fix the things listed about then my verdict is sure to change from -1 to Neutral or +1

Goodluck in your endevours
-PotLuckyMikey

Edited by LuckyMikey
  • Upvote 1

@Rook - User does not meet the required playtime after the reset last year.

To Trunks, I appreciate you coming back and playing the Server but you MUST have 3 days worth of playtime after the reset in May of last year, bans and other punishments to not reset playtime, for future reference.

Dear @Trunks,

Thank you for taking the time to apply to become a member of the Imperial Gaming event master team, below I will give you my honest feedback and opinion on your application and highlight/address any areas that I feel could use a bit of tweaking or rewording.

Positives

• You show a want to further yourself as a member of the Imperial Gaming community.
  • Your event example ideas are promising and if further fleshed out could prove to be promising entertaining events.

Negatives

• Applicant does not meet the Event Master application requirements
    • In order to apply for Event Master on Imperial Gaming you need to have an in-game playtime of at least 3 days, this is not including any play time achieved prior to the reset.
  • Showed a little bit of Immaturity/hostility towards a users feedback (that was justified) towards your application.
    • They way in which you present yourself is important as if you were accepted as a member of staff you would need to be a figurehead for the community and present yourself in a professional and presentable manner.
    • This shows a sense of overall immaturity which may be linked to you being of a younger age.
    • This also shows a sense of overall hostility which gives off that you are not level headed which is an important attribute for an Event Master as they are put in stressful situations on a daily basis.
  • Application itself is lacking in overall depth and detail.
    • Your answers are 1-2 short sentences, these need to be fleshed out a considerable amount in order for members of the community to gauge a proper understanding of you and your intentions.
  • Event examples are lacking in overall depth, detail and flow.
    • An example of this being the fact that in one of your event examples you state that the ship would present false codes then you would get navy to accept the ship anyway, as a member of Navy myself I can tell you straight up that this would not happen, even if an event master told me to. If the ship has incorrect codes than I cannot and will not allow it aboard the ISD.

Constructive Feedback

• If you could specify the roles in which you held/conducted on the other servers you have been staff on that would be a better way for members to gauge your experience.
  • Your application could be edited to make a more readable and presentable format.
  • Application answers could be further explained.
  • Event examples could be further established, take into consideration;
    • Role-play functionality
    • Alternate pathways
    • Playerbase response/actions
    • Etc.

I spoke to you earlier today before you had put in your application and you asked for some feedback regarding your Event Ideas and overall application and although you have added some minor additional detail to your examples you have failed to listen to any of the other feedback that was given by myself or the others you spoke to, this is evident in your application and as a result I will be leaving a -1. To get a better idea of how much detail you should be aiming to include in your Application and Event Ideas you should take another look at the already accepted Event Master applications, you can do so at the following link;

Kind regards,

Sully

5 hours ago, Sully said:

Dear @Trunks,

Thank you for taking the time to apply to become a member of the Imperial Gaming event master team, below I will give you my honest feedback and opinion on your application and highlight/address any areas that I feel could use a bit of tweaking or rewording.

Positives

• You show a want to further yourself as a member of the Imperial Gaming community.
  • Your event example ideas are promising and if further fleshed out could prove to be promising entertaining events.

Negatives

• Applicant does not meet the Event Master application requirements
    • In order to apply for Event Master on Imperial Gaming you need to have an in-game playtime of at least 3 days, this is not including any play time achieved prior to the reset.
  • Showed a little bit of Immaturity/hostility towards a users feedback (that was justified) towards your application.
    • They way in which you present yourself is important as if you were accepted as a member of staff you would need to be a figurehead for the community and present yourself in a professional and presentable manner.
    • This shows a sense of overall immaturity which may be linked to you being of a younger age.
    • This also shows a sense of overall hostility which gives off that you are not level headed which is an important attribute for an Event Master as they are put in stressful situations on a daily basis.
  • Application itself is lacking in overall depth and detail.
    • Your answers are 1-2 short sentences, these need to be fleshed out a considerable amount in order for members of the community to gauge a proper understanding of you and your intentions.
  • Event examples are lacking in overall depth, detail and flow.
    • An example of this being the fact that in one of your event examples you state that the ship would present false codes then you would get navy to accept the ship anyway, as a member of Navy myself I can tell you straight up that this would not happen, even if an event master told me to. If the ship has incorrect codes than I cannot and will not allow it aboard the ISD.

Constructive Feedback

• If you could specify the roles in which you held/conducted on the other servers you have been staff on that would be a better way for members to gauge your experience.
  • Your application could be edited to make a more readable and presentable format.
  • Application answers could be further explained.
  • Event examples could be further established, take into consideration;
    • Role-play functionality
    • Alternate pathways
    • Playerbase response/actions
    • Etc.

I spoke to you earlier today before you had put in your application and you asked for some feedback regarding your Event Ideas and overall application and although you have added some minor additional detail to your examples you have failed to listen to any of the other feedback that was given by myself or the others you spoke to, this is evident in your application and as a result I will be leaving a -1. To get a better idea of how much detail you should be aiming to include in your Application and Event Ideas you should take another look at the already accepted Event Master applications, you can do so at the following link;

Kind regards,

Sully

From what I remember Trunks you were always very immature and mingy. I'd also like to point out a few days ago while I was playing on some communities's SkyFactory 4 server, you were also on messing around with someone's island and your antics in that community's discord server show me that you haven't changed and you're still that minge that played on the server a year ago.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stathi said:

Hey Trunks, thanks for applying.

Unfortunately your application is being denied on account of you not meeting the criteria to apply.

Feel free to contact me on the forums if you have any questions.

• Rook locked this topic