New Rise of Skywalker Trailer (SPOILERS)

it's looking good so far tbh

Edited by Zoet

I think they might have the eclipse in this movie.  (!POTENTIAL SPOILER AHEAD!)

Spoiler

Because at the end of the the book series aftermath Grand admiral Sloane goes to the unknown regions to find them rebuilding the empire which is the first order.

After months of flying through the Unknown Regions, the Imperialis rendezvoused with the Executor-class Star Dreadnought Eclipse. A line from the star wars wiki

Edited by Lachlan

qc0lBDu.jpg

In this image you can see the "Ghost" on the right of the Falcon and then under the falcon possibly the Corvus or in both cases, same ship types.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

qc0lBDu.jpg

In this image you can see the "Ghost" on the right of the Falcon and then under the falcon possibly the Corvus or in both cases, same ship types.

I wonder what happened to thrawn and Ezra then? because at the end of rebel they go looking for Ezra after the battle of Endor and after the Empire was defeated

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

qc0lBDu.jpg

under the falcon possibly the Corvus or in both cases, same ship types.

Definitely not a Raider II-class corvette, and the Corvus crashed onto Vardos during the Battlefront II Resurrection campaign, which takes place during the events of The Force Awakens.

5 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

Definitely not a Raider II-class corvette, and the Corvus crashed onto Vardos during the Battlefront II Resurrection campaign, which takes place during the events of The Force Awakens.

Idk, Reddit said it sorta looked like it and I was like "eh maybe"

i've been drooling over this all day I'm am super excited for this. I do think it's going to be difficult for Rey's character to progress, I assume she'll do her training with the shield visor and training droid and then time will advance like a couple of years since Rian Johnson ruined it last time around. 

As for a potential spoiler, check below.

Spoiler

The dagger Rey has when striking the helmet in the white room is very reminiscent of the dagger of Mortis (see clone wars for description) as is the throne we see for a split second, it would be interesting if they included that story line in the movie somehow. 

HOT DAMN 

• Zay And shriv
  • The GHOST
  • A gonk Droid
  • Some Epic Mando Stuff (I hope)
  • CIS Ships!

Alot of people are giving it hate for just dumping so Much on it, But Screw those guys. I wanna see Action and Explosions and the movie trilogy wrapped up. so what if they Make more movies?. that wont be continuing it, just making us movies about our fav characters. 

I really Hope we see alot of friendship and bonding between Different Races and Friends. 

it'd be Nice :)

Maybe it will turn out Rey is secretly Luke Skywalker wearing a costume :thinking:

Edited by Kappa
Incorrect grammer

The Last Jedi already destroyed so many things the original movies stood for. If they don't bring back Anakin to kill Palpatine again then they've just completely destroyed the story of all the movies.

• Upvote 2

I am so bloody keen!

I am buying a ticket to one of the first Perth screenings they have when the tickets are released and am buying flights to go down and watch it because holy heck I am excited, if Disney f this one up then they will have a whole cult of angry people to worry about with an age span of 4-50. Also I swear to god if anyone posts spoilers on the forums after it is released I full go full super saiyan on yo ass, don't ruin the movie for others like people tried to with Solo and The Last Jedi.

Guys what if in this movie they finally find balance by killing the last sith and creating a new order of perfect balance. (Like what the jedi were supposed to be before getting involved in wars, politics and all that good stuff) and its all at the hands of Lando Calrissian :)

11 hours ago, Sully said:

I am so bloody keen!

I am buying a ticket to one of the first Perth screenings they have when the tickets are released and am buying flights to go down and watch it because holy heck I am excited, if Disney f this one up then they will have a whole cult of angry people to worry about with an age span of 4-50. Also I swear to god if anyone posts spoilers on the forums after it is released I full go full super saiyan on yo ass, don't ruin the movie for others like people tried to with Solo and The Last Jedi.

Don't worry, we hide the posts so people can't see em.

Mixed feelings so far and not much stands out besides Palpatine. Hoping the Knights of Ren also have a bigger role in the story (highly unlikely)

John Williams always delivering on the music though.