STEAM_0:1:79669406
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Captain VF "Storm"
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    5 Weeks 6 Days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • image.thumb.png.9836a55676ac8fa5ede0673b232c4f05.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    One warn Fail rp and suiciding
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Negative
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Negative
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I'm applying to be an Event Master since I think I have some good ideas for events. Also, I want the players on the sever to have something to do then just sitting around doing nothing. I would like to try and make people have as much fun if it's possible also I wanted always wanted to try and experience how it would be to try and be a event master. Also i should say this i'm not that good talking to large groups of people (20+) since i do usually get nervous i intend to get rid of this habit of my.  
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe i can be active and mature to the other people in the event master team. While being on the sever for a while and watching how events go and see how people enjoy events those of what they liked and what they did not. I'm mostly on the sever to 6 pm to 9 pm depending if I don't have any homework to do. Also, I want to help other ems doing their events if needed. I've seen many events during my time on the sever i believe i can make creative events from what i've seen other ems do from the past years (a year or two) i have been on the sever. I do believe i have a decent idea of how to run an event from what i seen other event masters have done and what i have experience as well for being a event character in their event. 
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I believe to make events more enjoyable would be to try and get all the regiments to do something in the event, so they get to do something if possible. I believe that there should be some events should have some passive RP in it first for the people who like doing that. Also, to turn it into a aggressive event since most people usually like shooting people. I believe that making new events i do believe that originally events like Rebels raiding the ISD Chimera would always be fun if it's not over used  and just making events that people usually like. I believe that making some events for one regiment can be good but i don't like the idea of the other players being left out and having nothing to do and they usually wait for a long time for an event to happen so i don't really think it is fair to do that to them. Also i do believe it make it more enjoyable if the regiments with specialized equipment were able to use it much more if its possible to do so. 
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Very basic knowledge of the ulx commands, by the way thanks for reading this. 
  • Event Idea 1: (Going to change it soon to another one after its completed)
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Echo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Storm is a dedicated and active member of the community whom does not minge and is able to RP to the highest standard, his application is very well written and his event ideas though a little orthodox they have a lot of RP planned for them which could be conveyed through Ecomms and would give events another layer of RP which we need more of.  Both Idea's would be fun and from my personal experience with you i know that you have a wealth of great ideas for events, because of this i will be leaving a FAT - 

+1

Edited by Wind
  • Like 1

Well I'm going to go neutral for now
You have been a great person from what I've seen from you in game and you have great activity within the server, I believe that there could be a lot more detail in both the answering of the questions and the examples.

However, I would gladly +1 if the ideas were more fleshed out.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Wind said:

Storm is a dedicated and active member of the community whom does not minge and is able to RP to the highest standard, his application is very well written and his event ideas though a little orthodox they have a lot of RP planned for them which could be conveyed through Ecomms and would give events another layer of RP which we need more of.  Both Idea's would be fun and from my personal experience with you i know that you have a wealth of great ideas for events, because of this i will be leaving a FAT - 

+1

^^^ love you storm

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Joel said:

You have been a great person from what I've seen from you in game and you have great activity within the server, I believe that there could be a lot more detail in both the answering of the questions and the examples.

Agreed.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Joel said:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Wind said:

+1

Yep

• Like 1

Storm is terrific at his role in the 501st and is able to take his role seriously and with responsibility. I would highly recommend him for the EM team but some more detail into the answers would be better still leaning towards a plus one there is always room for improvement.

+1

• Like 1

Hello and thank you for applying for an event master position on imperial gaming!

I am here to give a neutral response to this, my reasons are as follows:

- Active from what ive seen

- Mature

- Questions could be fleshed out more, I see a lot of missing information

13 hours ago, Echo said:

knowing myself I don't think I can really handle situations with people.

- Being an event master causes you to handle possibly tougher situations with people as event masters have to organise a group of players and tell them what they must do throughout an event (event characters)

This concludes my reasonings behind my neutral response

Right now I cant see the event examples due to my school blocking google docs. Kinda dumb imo.

Good luck!

Sincerely, Solar

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Joel said:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Joel said:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Joel said:

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Wind said:

+1

• Like 1

+1 - From What I have seen Storm is fairly active on the server is very mature. I have had few interactions with him but i can guarantee he will stay on topic and be determined of whatever task has been assigned to him. I believe he has somewhat of a sufficient amount of detail with his answers but it could be improved and edited upon. He has great background information in the event ideas which also shows he knows a few things about SW Lore.

• Like 1
On 10/21/2019 at 9:27 PM, Joel said:

• Like 1
On 10/21/2019 at 7:27 PM, Joel said:

NEUTRAL

Summed up nicely.

Regards,

Sully

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 8:02 PM, Wind said:

+1

+1 For reason stated above 

--Phobia :)

• Like 1
  • Advisor

Hey, Storm.
After reviewing all the applicants, we have decided to recruit a small selection of other users for this intake period.
Your application meets the criteria, so I will leave it up on the forums for consideration in future intakes. Please continue to add information and bump as per the rules as you see fit.

Feel free to contact me on the forums if you have any questions regarding this decision.

• Like 1

+1, your event ideas and backstories are creative. The second event looks interesting and for the most part would work, I like how you outlined that the ECs will have the find the coaxium rather than you telling them, keeps it fair and avoids upsets. You seem to have outlined basic alternatives for when things change such as the HEL-150 being shot down. However, I do have a concern with the first event, it seems that everything different about it is the backstory, the action part is generic. You would need to ensure that people know about the backstory or else it’ll seem like another zombie event. 
I do think you can create some great events for the server, best of luck.

• Like 1
On 10/21/2019 at 9:27 PM, Joel said:

Neutral

• Bailey locked this topic